Check your account email address ×

'PEOPLE ARE GETTING SCARED' FARMERS FACE PLUNGING MARKETS WITH NO END IN SIGHT

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Funny, but the farmers I have talked to are more worried about the wet weather and really don't say much at all about the tariffs.  And they all have been praising trump.

Farmer who has a cabin next to us crop farms over 9,000 acres near Rochester Mn., he says the same thing and has nothing but praise for Trump..

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Farmer who has a cabin next to us crop farms over 9,000 acres near Rochester Mn., he says the same thing and has nothing but praise for Trump..

No!  NO NO!  The left knows what farmers fear!  It’s like they are in tune with the pulse of middle America!!

Are these faggot ass farmers the reason guacamole costs so much now? If so fuck them! I remember when you didn't have to pay extra for guacamole, now look!

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Funny, but the farmers I have talked to are more worried about the wet weather and really don't say much at all about the tariffs.  And they all have been praising trump.

Yeah the wet weather is a much bigger issue. 

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You must not talk to many...

Trump is not popular among many farmers in my area.  He has massively fucked up the trade system.  He was clearly unprepared for the shit he spouted.

Neal

What about your Beenz Chex?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Vince it’s fake news.

Read the story title again. Is chicken little in charge over there or what? :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Read the story title again. Is chicken little in charge over there or what? :lol: 

Did you see Kamala’s last little ditty?  “This economy is hurting the working middle class.  It’s hurting everyone.  It’s in terrible shape.  People are walking around talking about how good it is and it’s a lie!  They are believing the lies!”

I seriously felt bad for her.  It’s over.

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Goddamn, the hit farmers are taking on beans and corn is crazy.

Let's hope they are all rugged individuals that don't want hand outs from the government.  

They'll gladly pull themselves up by their bootstraps and work harder.