Check your account email address ×

Official 2018-2019 sledding post

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Just got back from a quick blast.  Hot as shit and I overdressed.  Miserable!  Ran into a couple of guys on Poo’s that we’re cool.  They kept a decent clip so I didn’t mind.  Gave me a chance to scroll through my playlist as we rode. :lmao:They weren’t the 850 hypersleds though...just plain old 8’s.  Nice guys though.  Decent riders too.

Also, love this...fenced off but that doesn’t mean for the deep-pow, gnar-ass boondockers!!!  Just rip the fence down and run over all the newly planted trees!!!  Woo hooo!!!  Awesome!  :wall:

ECD79E93-F5D2-4F45-AD3D-92C862AC16C7.jpeg

But, but, but but, CANS! 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice.  I need to spend some time fine tuning my turbo.  I haven’t touched a thing other than the rear skid.  I need to get over to Long Pond, which usually has a nice long groomed straight, to really stretch its legs. I have about 1800 miles on it, original belt.

looks like they aren't running the groomer across after sinking it,  it was pretty beat a few weeks back from the winddrifting

23 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

But, but, but but, CANS! 

And muh 144 booner!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Usually the cans and the trespassing are the same riders...

I don’t mind cans that much, I like the sound but, like I’ve said time and time again.  There’s a time and a place to grab a handful.  Access trails and neighborhoods aren’t it.  I’ve got the stock race muff on mine still.  It’s plenty but I should have grabbed the race can for it too too...just for fun days (I’m so dumb...could have had it for nothing!!!). but with the stock muff I can rip up and down the power lines and res. areas without much guilt....or the feeling of being a tool bag.

Just now, Zambroski said:

And muh 144 booner!!!!!!!

I don’t mind cans that much, I like the sound but, like I’ve said time and time again.  There’s a time and a place to grab a handful.  Access trails and neighborhoods aren’t it.  I’ve got the stock race muff on mine still.  It’s plenty but I should have grabbed the race can for it too too...just for fun days (I’m so dumb...could have had it for nothing!!!). but with the stock muff I can rip up and down the power lines and res. areas without much guilt....or the feeling of being a tool bag.

Stock sleds are loud enough for me.  Cans can have the weight advantage thing going for them, but 99.95% of non-mountain riders with them don't notice a hill of beans difference, just want their "right to freedom of speech" (via a loud ass can, as one dingleberry explained it to me).

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Stock sleds are loud enough for me.  Cans can have the weight advantage thing going for them, but 99.95% of non-mountain riders with them don't notice a hill of beans difference, just want their "right to freedom of speech" (via a loud ass can, as one dingleberry explained it to me).

Two of my favorite thread titles on HCS..(regurgitated yearly) are:

1.) “What can is the loudest?”

2.) “Which oil is the best?”

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Two of my favorite thread titles on HCS..(regurgitated yearly) are:

1.) “What can is the loudest?”

2.) “Which oil is the best?”

:lol:

Facebook groups have gotten to be the worst.

"What can is the loudest?"

"Does anyone have a clip of this can on this EXACT year and model and trim package of this sled?"

"Can I run this cheap as shit oil instead of the CTEC stuff in my new sled so I can save $30 for the year?"

"Do I have to run 91 in my CTEC sled?"

"What do I need to do to make my sled perform like the next size larger sled?  I have $2000 to spend on this."

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Facebook groups have gotten to be the worst.

"What can is the loudest?"

"Does anyone have a clip of this can on this EXACT year and model and trim package of this sled?"

"Can I run this cheap as shit oil instead of the CTEC stuff in my new sled so I can save $30 for the year?"

"Do I have to run 91 in my CTEC sled?"

"What do I need to do to make my sled perform like the next size larger sled?  I have $2000 to spend on this."

All sounds like the a lot of HCS shit.  I remember when I used to read and partake in the fun a lot more.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

All sounds like the a lot of HCS shit.  I remember when I used to read and partake in the fun a lot more.  

Even they tired of your bullshit ramblings....I thought you were some sort of a big shooter over there? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Jimmy Snacks , I still jump over to hcs to see what is going on ,  keep up your good work on that debbie downer expert on the MI side .  :thumbsup:

Hahaha....Beserker....that dude is a piece of work! :roundhouse:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

looks like they aren't running the groomer across after sinking it,  it was pretty beat a few weeks back from the winddrifting

Sounds like most of the lakes and ponds up there right now I guess.  Everything this wind blown and formed up hard.   We decided to bag that and just took another trail over to Coburn man and back.  Quick 80 before we headed home. 

603F48BE-CCC0-4FB1-9A4F-B82EBCB0AC1B.jpeg

EFA367BC-9449-4446-B02C-0FC31BCA6007.jpeg

D7167820-21BE-44B2-8150-A4789328ED35.jpeg

C60FB5F7-BF2C-4FCD-9E91-B5F25069C105.jpeg

• Like 1

Thought I’d roll out to enjoy some fresh slippery snow and test some equipment.  Fail!  Second day in a row I’ve almost been hosed by a god damn Doo guy....and not even in a particularly tough part of the trail!!  Wtf!  Why don’t you dipshits learn how to ride, go load up on Klim gear and buy a Polaris or something!  Sweet fuck!  One of my ear buds quit working...FUCK!!!  My balls and knees are freezing because I’m out here like an asshole with some track pants!!!  Fuckity fuck!!!  New goggles I’m trying out suck ass and I hate this fucking fid-lock shit and my new balaclava is like a god damn hammock on my headI I might be on the rag!  Fuck!!!!!!

Probably gonna die by Ski Doo on the way home.  Jesus.

A58967AD-7FA7-4BC6-81BB-6F7352447EB5.jpeg

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thought I’d roll out to enjoy some fresh slippery snow and test some equipment.  Fail!  Second day in a row I’ve almost been hosed by a god damn Doo guy....and not even in a particularly tough part of the trail!!  Wtf!  Why don’t you dipshits learn how to ride, go load up on Klim gear and buy a Polaris or something!  Sweet fuck!  One of my ear buds quit working...FUCK!!!  My balls and knees are freezing because I’m out here like an asshole with some track pants!!!  Fuckity fuck!!!  New goggles I’m trying out suck ass and I hate this fucking fid-lock shit and my new balaclava is like a god damn hammock on my headI I might be on the rag!  Fuck!!!!!!

More like your tits and vagina are freezing because you certainly sound like woman. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ewww....a couple of those new ANYS sleds just rode by....let’s make this day interesting!!!!!!

Serious question, are you a Peter puffer? 

I'd argue with this but the guy that hit me this weekend was on an XRS :lol: 

prob last local ride today . great snow great trails . have had tucker's out every day this mo .

but with the weeks major warm up then the heavy rains starting wend looks like only up north and prob 1 more flight to CO 

20190310_123330.jpg

20190310_123348.jpg

You wearing Crocs too?