Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Whoa look at Al Cervix throwing his best buddy under the buss.  

Yes now they blow each other daily. It’s amazing what Trump Derangement  syndrome does to you. In this case it makes you have to agree with the dumbest asshole on the site. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 3:13 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I loved Sperry Top Siders. Still have a pair. Use to wear them regularly from about 1980-90. 

I never heard of them lol. I had to Google them lol. . Man they're ugly. I always wore running shoes lol.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's from being quarantined since Nov. 27th.  The covids and isolation are building tension.

I wish there was 3 more inches of snow, that would fix me up.

Why you still quarantining.  The health officials at the CDC changed it.   You should be able venture out now

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why you still quarantining.  The health officials at the CDC changed it.   You should be able venture out now

Because then he would have to work for his money instead of being a teet sucker.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

because I still have symptoms, my wife is still sick, and see below.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because then he would have to work for his money instead of being a teet sucker.

You got it :thumb:

In the past couple days I've stimulated over $500 into the snowmobile parts & accessories industry so you can at least be a little bit happy about that.

How have I never seen this post before?  @f7ben is this a joke?  Please tell me this is a joke.

Here is my own toolkit story.  I bought a sled, when I got into it I couldn't find it or where one even went.  I asked the guy what happened and he said he put together a bigger kit and the bag came open, and it was lost forever..  Told him no problem, the sled is in good condition, thanks for being open and honest with me. The next day I looked up a toolkit on Country Cat and bought one.  The End.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

How have I never seen this post before?  @f7ben is this a joke?  Please tell me this is a joke.

Here is my own toolkit story.  I bought a sled, when I got into it I couldn't find it or where one even went.  I asked the guy what happened and he said he put together a bigger kit and the bag came open, and it was lost forever..  Told him no problem, the sled is in good condition, thanks for being open and honest with me. The next day I looked up a toolkit on Country Cat and bought one.  The End.

I have 2 - 3 complete toolkits for Skidoo S chassis and ZX chassis sleds.  If I had SnowRiders address I'd send him one each year from f7ben for Christmas.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

because I still have symptoms, my wife is still sick, and see below.

You got it :thumb:

In the past couple days I've stimulated over $500 into the snowmobile parts & accessories industry so you can at least be a little bit happy about that.

Just cause you have symptoms doesn’t mean you need to stay quarantined.  You can come off quarantine if they haven’t got worse

Just now, BOHICA said:

Just cause you have symptoms doesn’t mean you need to stay quarantined.  You can come off quarantine if they haven’t got worse

I went to the DMV today.  I can't be at work coughing and hacking with a horce voice and not even sure if I have energy for an 8 hour day yet.  

14 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I went to the DMV today.  I can't be at work coughing and hacking with a horce voice and not even sure if I have energy for an 8 hour day yet.  

nice of you to be out spreading the Covid around instead of properly quarantining.  :news: 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nice of you to be out spreading the Covid around instead of properly quarantining.  :news: 

I think it is quarantine for 7 or 10 days from test or first symptoms.  And your symptoms haven’t got worse

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

According the the MN Department of Health I am clear to go back to work tomorrow.  I didn't feel that was adequate with my symptoms so I am off until Friday.

To clear that up, I am taking more days off from work than required.  I am quarantining longer than required.

Feel better?

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

According the the MN Department of Health I am clear to go back to work tomorrow.  I didn't feel that was adequate with my symptoms so I am off until Friday.

To clear that up, I am taking more days off from work than required.  I am quarantining longer than required.

Feel better?

I think maybe in your case, they should have done a psych exam, 'cause you're definitely fucked-up Private Pyle!!!!  :wacko: