Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

On 11/18/2017 at 3:05 PM, SnowRider said:

Three times and the credit union called me. You didn’t have a clue :lol: Like I said - you’re a shade tree to a T - you peddle cobbled up shit and you’re flat ass broke.  

A good reminder of how fucking stupid you are.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Whoa look at Al Cervix throwing his best buddy under the buss.  

Jimmys living rent free in your head. 

I don't think snowrider has any friends here,  he's completely out to lunch but no more than any of the trumptards TBH just a mirror of them and more of a douche about it.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

you should stop taking the intrawebs so seriously.  It's not worth it.  

It's from being quarantined since Nov. 27th.  The covids and isolation are building tension.

I wish there was 3 more inches of snow, that would fix me up.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

It's from being quarantined since Nov. 27th.  The covids and isolation are building tension.

I wish there was 3 more inches of snow, that would fix me up.

you should prob spend some more time jerking off to relieve the tension.   

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not to mention , hate is a wasted emotion

You are doing it wrong.  :lol:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

if i truly hate someone I will just ignore them and cut them out of my life completely.  

I don't hate anybody.  If I did, they'd be dead.  I'm not wasting time to hate.  It's a silly obsession. (See Steve's post above).

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

If anyone here truly hates another member, they have issues and need to seek professional help. Seriously.

Ahh, sometimes Louie CK, it just might be justified. Just sayin'!!     :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Jimmys living rent free in your head. 

I don't think snowrider has any friends here,  he's completely out to lunch but no more than any of the trumptards TBH just a mirror of them and more of a douche about it.  

RA noted.

Why do people keep making it out like the problem with him is political?  maybe for some. 
It is a lack of being a normal, decent, person. Political ideology aside, he is a straight up asshole . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Why do people keep making it out like the problem with him is political?  maybe for some. 
It is a lack of being a normal, decent, person. Political ideology aside, he is a straight up asshole . 

Indeed.  Political viewpoints are just a small part.  I've got good buddies on both sides....they just aren't gross, inept, disenfranchised, ignorant fuck heads screaming for attention on every level.  

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have an underlying hate for you.  Not the paying rent type, the psycho quiet kid at school type.

Weird

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Does this resonate with anyone else here?  

Even though it's an anonymous internet forum, you still form opinions of who you like and don't like? In other words you form perceptions of who they are, and whether you like/dislike them????

In my case I do have some people here that I really dislike . Out of 1450 it's only four. 

However, in my particular case it's an exception, because no one here is aware of why I dislike them.   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Does this resonate with anyone else here?  

Even though it's an anonymous internet forum, you still form opinions of who you like and don't like? In other words you form perceptions of who they are, and whether you like/dislike them????

In my case I do have some people here that I really dislike . Out of 1450 it's only four. 

However, in my particular case it's an exception, because no one here is aware of why I dislike them.   

who's on your "dislike" list