Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I live in Duluth, MN.

What is the name of your town?

Address and name of your town?  This seems important to you. I would have thought there would be photos of your house with an address the way you can't stop flapping your cock holster.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Address and name of your town?  This seems important to you. I would have thought there would be photos of your house with an address the way you can't stop flapping your cock holster.

Why do you lie?

• Thanks 3

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s you that continuously claim to live in the best, most exclusive place in the world as you make more money, have the best things and are the smartest person here and act like everyone else here are all second rate.

So, what’s the problem?  

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Broad Brook CT.  OK your turn.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

damn not too far from where Aaron Hernandez house is at :bc: 

Half hour or so to Bristol.  Got alot more happening here besides that fucking loser thankfully. :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 3

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

he's a faggot, he's probably is even afraid of daisy red ryder bb gun.  like Frankie James used to say.  he needs to kill himself :bc: 

No argument here friend. :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why do you lie?

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s you that continuously claim to live in the best, most exclusive place in the world as you make more money, have the best things and are the smartest person here and act like everyone else here are all second rate.

So, what’s the problem?  

@AKIQPilot  Perhaps your question was for Zambo.  I have never claimed to live in the best most exclusive place in the world.