Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Another classic :lol2:

Dude you brought a perfectly good running 800cfi to YOUR DEALER and told them to install a Bikeman fix kit which promptly blew up:lmao:. Then you had to pay them to put it back to stock for you:lol:You can't even change a piston so you're only one step above Snowrider. Maybe sit this one out. Stick to changing belts and plugs :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude you brought a perfectly good running 800cfi to YOUR DEALER and told them to install a Bikeman fix kit which promptly blew up:lmao:. Then you had to pay them to put it back to stock for you:lol:You can't even change a piston so you're only one step above Snowrider. Maybe sit this one out. Stick to changing belts and plugs :bc: 

Not sure if you know this but a piston and a fuse are two very different things :lol:

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

MC is the one who’s great at playing dumb. Just like how you are here ^^^

So both of them save pics members post of themselves,chop them, and play them 100's of times like they are the ultimate pokemon cards? Damn I have missed that. Do you keep a collection of members pics on your phone too? 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not sure if you know this but a piston and a fuse are two very different things :lol:

Really :dunno:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I paid a dealer?  Dude, if you're going to try and start shit up - at least have the right story FFS.  We did those Bikeman kits in my sled, and my buddy's sled, in my buddy's garage ... four of us (2 each, per sled, simultaneously).  I didn't pay a dealer jack shit.  Man, you sure are trying hard here to not stay on topic .... and "start things up" :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So both of them save pics members post of themselves,chop them, and play them 100's of times like they are the ultimate pokemon cards? Damn I have missed that. Do you keep a collection of members pics on your phone too? 

Really :dunno:

This thread is about one dumbass already. Not everything has to be about you

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

I paid a dealer?  Dude, if you're going to try and start shit up - at least have the right story FFS.  We did those Bikeman kits in my sled, and my buddy's sled, in my buddy's garage ... four of us (2 each, per sled, simultaneously).  I didn't pay a dealer jack shit.  Man, you sure are trying hard here to not stay on topic .... and "start things up" :lol:

So you did that stupidity all on your own, glad you admitted it. Got sucked in by Bikeman didn't ya :lol: 

So it was your mechanical skills that caused the failure right?? :dunno:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you did that stupidity all on your own, glad you admitted it. Got sucked in by Bikeman didn't ya :lol: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Then tell the sorority to quit quoting me, simple :dunno:

You’re being quoted to highlight just how pathetic you are.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Straight to the hair pulling!?  :lol: 

• Haha 5

Just now, HSR said:

Then tell the sorority to quit quoting me, simple :dunno:

You’re an idiot of DerpRider level. People will always laugh at you but this thread is about someone else. Ignore and keep scrolling dummy…right? That’s your advice you like to give out. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re being quoted to highlight just how pathetic you are.

Oh no! Changing a fuse let alone diagnosing it is equal to motor rebuilds in his mind. :suicide:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This thread is about one dumbass already. Not everything has to be about you

Well, this place is all the drama queen has so there's a reason HSR does this shit.  You know, all in the name of driving site traffic :lol:

On 11/23/2023 at 8:34 AM, ckf said:

Traffic doesn't do much of anything around here. It's not going to attract advertisers and it doesn't do much for the Google ads. This place servers up about 10 to 15 times the number of ads per day than Quebec Rider.com and QR brings in 5x the number of pennies a day, lol. Even Google thinks this is nothing but a clown show :lol:

As for Trump, if that was really his Thanksgiving message it just shows how low politics has gotten in this country. It might appeal to his base, but it's not appropriate on Thanksgiving IMO.

• Haha 2

Just now, Bontz said:

Well, this place is all the drama queen has so there's a reason HSR does this shit.  You know, all in the name of driving site traffic :lol:

He’s got a bunch of dudes bitch slapping him. Exactly what he wanted :lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He’s got a bunch of dudes bitch slapping him. Exactly what he wanted :lol:

Change dudes to children and you may have something there. I'm not saying that HSR doesn't participate as he has learned to play the game to. It's just easy for all you big bad dudes to pounce on him because he challenges your opinions.

It's amazing that adults act the way that they do when they login to FS.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Change dudes to children and you may have something there. I'm not saying that HSR doesn't participate as he has learned to play the game to. It's just easy for all you big bad dudes to pounce on him because he challenges your opinions.

It provides alot of laughter and kills time.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Every now and then you come to his rescue and here you are. We are the children but he’s learned to act like us?  Sure sure ….. you go with that! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh no! Changing a fuse let alone diagnosing it is equal to motor rebuilds in his mind. :suicide:

How do you diagnose a low mileage perfectly good running engine? Did he do a leak down test? Compression test? Or did he get sucked in by Bikeman's scare tactics. You ask him, I already know :lol:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

When I got Snowrider and Steve753 talking about my wife on a daily basis for no reason I tend to not give a fuck back. :dunno:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

How do you diagnose a low mileage perfectly good running engine? Did he do a leak down test? Compression test? Or did he get sucked in by Bikeman's scare tactics. You ask him, I already know :lol:

You’re the one who brought this story to the thread so you tell it. Better yet stay on top ior keep scrolling and stfu 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

When I got Snowrider and Steve753 talking about my wife on a daily basis for no reason I tend to not give a fuck back. :dunno:

How is she anyway? Got to be a handful being the bread winner!

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You must be one of those adults that act like children I’ve heard about! :news: 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

How is she anyway? Got to be a handful being the bread winner!

I was gonna make a nice meme for you with your ugly mug , but looks like you smartened up and deleted all the pics of yourself.  :lol:

Good call.

:lol:

• Haha 3