Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

We will drop the truck and trailer in Ontario or western QC and ride into Maine, Bluto has issues that prevent him from entering Canada :guzzle::lol: 

Ahh , that sucks . Sounds just like a canadian saddlebag thread that Marko has going on nextdoor , looks like half the crew need to obtain pardons just to make the second leg (border crossing) of the trip :lol:    

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Figured if anybody having a problem crossing the border , it would be Anler , considering all of the allegations and whatnot

I'm a skidoo guy, Canada loves me. 

13 hours ago, ckf said:

I run old iron so it isn't a problem for me. I don't see myself spending the money for a new sled anytime soon. Lots of fun to be had on a used $5 - $6 thousand dollar sled IMO. 

Even 600$ ones  :bc: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

not at all ......I'm just thinking about shutting this forum down over that little facebook funny you fucking faggots pulled today :lol: 

I'm doing a lot of research to figure out who did this to you. There seams to be a code of silence around here, it may take a bit.:lmao:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...I much prefer it.  It's a fucking awesome sport shared ny a select group of cool people (well, not all cool).  Reality, all brands suck and all brands are great.  A seat for every ass and an ass for every seat!!!!  Nobody cares WHAT you ride...just as long as you fucking RIDE!!!!

:bc:

This :bc:  

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now that's weird because he talks one helluva game next door. :lol:

Who are we talking about again? :dunno:  

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm doing a lot of research to figure out who did this to you. There seams to be a code of silence around here, it may take a bit.:lmao:

I could be bribed of this pertinent information for the right amount. :news:

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Ok...what is this Benny Facebook joke?  It would appear I have missed it and it sounds like it may have been quite clever.  Is it here or on Facebook?

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Sure, but I'm to fucking frugal to buy a trailer for something that might get used once. Plus it would be cheaper to rent if Mark doesn't have the SRX available :bc: 

i've got $525 into my beaner trailer and hitch for the explorer.  could sell trailer tomorrow for $400 thats way cheaper than renting even when you add in the trail pass.  

beaner.jpg

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

No.  The last poo motor to have serious piston failure issues was the 2012 800.  Since 2013 the Poo 800 motors have been fairly good.  Since 2015 the Poo 800 motors have been very good.  

6000 miles on mine. Gonna throw new pistons in it just cuz but runs like a top. Of course, I do baby my sleds and take meticulous care of them.  :lol: Any kits you suggest Tom or just to go with stock Polaris Parts?

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

6000 miles on mine. Gonna throw new pistons in it just cuz but runs like a top. Of course, I do baby my sleds and take meticulous care of them.  :lol: Any kits you suggest Tom or just to go with stock Polaris Parts?

There is a new piston for 18 and a new head/stat setup for 18 also. Should slap right on your sled. Id go that route

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Everyone is:hdchr:

Holy shit! :lmao:

Now that was funny MC.  Although....I’ve met some pretty big “ballers” in my parts that have done real well with it.  One just bought a $90k F350 and decked it out with Amsoil wrap.  He sits pretty high up in that marketing chain.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit! :lmao:

Now that was funny MC.  Although....I’ve met some pretty big “ballers” in my parts that have done real well with it.  One just bought a $90k F350 and decked it out with Amsoil wrap.  He sits pretty high up in that marketing chain.

So Amsoil is just the Amway of Oil....wonderful.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Amsoil is just the Amway of Oil....wonderful.

Actually, I’m not real sure how it all works.  I think some of the bigger players sell product to other dealers in some fashion? Could be different levels of buying into it also. I don’t know.  It’s a good product though.  Their facilities are top notch.