Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

I though you guys had a high end strip club nearby :lol: 

Well Jeff was talking about starting a business venture, "Tips and Tits", but I think he had funding issues. :lol:  

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It blows....4 manus was the right number. 3 is getting skinny

Again, agreed.  A few have tried, no one has succeeded.  I guess it will keep the aftermarket companies busy, with all the bros and their "builds".  BTW, speaking of a term that needs to die, there's one for ya.  Spend 37% of your annual income on accessorizing your sled, documenting every step of it along the way, as if anyone else cares, and then fade to oblivion shortly afterwards, when the sudden epiphany happens, and that sled that you invested 23k for, is worth 11k, and you still owe 12k. :lol: 

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought Jackman women were cute :dunno:  

*coffee on the monitor* :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well Jeff was talking about starting a business venture, "Tips and Tits", but I think he had funding issues. :lol:  

Again, agreed.  A few have tried, no one has succeeded.  I guess it will keep the aftermarket companies busy, with all the bros and their "builds".  BTW, speaking of a term that needs to die, there's one for ya.  Spend 37% of your annual income on accessorizing your sled, documenting every step of it along the way, as if anyone else cares, and then fade to oblivion shortly afterwards, when the sudden epiphany happens, and that sled that you invested 23k for, is worth 11k, and you still owe 12k. :lol: 

*coffee on the monitor* :lol: 

There is a name for that move.....its called pulling a "trimmer barber" :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There is a name for that move.....its called pulling a "trimmer barber" :lol: 

trimmerbarber....yea that dude was effed. :lol:  One thing I've for sure noticed is the guys who've been in the sport the longest or most consistently don't get all wrapped up in the 60k haulers, or 12k trailers, etc..  They boil it down to lowest $ per mile over the course of the year.  So many guys just spend themselves out of the sport, then come and go.  At least what I've noticed.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Polaris piston durability kit.  Don’t leave home without one!  

:lol:

I dont know anyone that has blown an 800HO Poo trail sled. I know a few 800 zooks in the procross that have grenaded though :lol: including Bussmans junk 

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont know anyone that has blown an 800HO Poo trail sled. I know a few 800 zooks in the procross that have grenaded though :lol: including Bussmans junk 

Oh FOR SURE!!!!!!  The poo has a much better mil than that zook!!!!!!

For sure!!!!!!!! :lol:

holy shit!!!!!!! :lmao:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Kinda hard to blow up a 135 hp 800  

no , bussman did it. You can refer to Analers avvy if you wanna see how his 135hp 800 performs against a much heavier 130 hp sled :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean, like your 2012 AC Craigslist ad?  Or TooManyBenny’s belt issues?

No.  The last poo motor to have serious piston failure issues was the 2012 800.  Since 2013 the Poo 800 motors have been fairly good.  Since 2015 the Poo 800 motors have been very good.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh FOR SURE!!!!!!  The poo has a much better mil than that zook!!!!!!

For sure!!!!!!!! :lol:

holy shit!!!!!!! :lmao:

the 800ho is indeed a much better mill than the zook ....more potent  and just as reliable 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey Woolie are you ready for my new build thread

Behold - PROJECT BLACK SUPER SCORPION 

I fucking hate it when they even give them gay ass fucking names :lol: 

:lol: Yup.  Was thinking of that exact "build"  when I wrote the post.  Don't get me wrong, i know some people got lots of money, but at the end of the day unless you're putting at least 75+ hours a year on it, you're spending more time spending money and working on it, than you are actually riding and using it :lol:  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You mean, like your 2012 AC Craigslist ad?  Or TooManyBenny’s belt issues?

Hey man, I had a 2012 cat.  I loved it in 2012 and it broke my heart in 2013.  Ben raises a great point about the ECU being bolted to the belt guard.  Hey...180 hp turbo sled what could possibly go wrong?  I blew at least a half dozen $200 belts on mine, and fortunately didnt destroy mine, but I know a bad design when I see one. :bc: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

No.  The last poo motor to have serious piston failure issues was the 2012 800.  Since 2013 the Poo 800 motors have been fairly good.  Since 2015 the Poo 800 motors have been very good.  

the 800ho poo is as good as any 2 stroke out there 

that fucking garbage jenky air intake system on the procross was literally the dumbest bullshit I have ever seen on a sled. That was it for me with cat....if someone that fucking dumb is allowed to design shit on a sled that makes it to production I cant be a party to that brand anymore :lol: 

the 800ho is indeed a much better mill than the zook ....more potent  and just as reliable 

Honestly dont have alotta time on the cat 800 HO or new Ctec, but as far as the new Polaris 800 motor, you can flip a coin or look which way the wind is blowing that day when it comes down to which motor wins which day.  I really liked it in my SKS, should be awesome with more legs this year in the SBA.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

“Fairly”.  Well, same could be said for Arctic Cat clutching. But from what I’ve read on HCS.  They are still slapping pistons and dropping skirts.  They should put that mil together with with wing nuts. :lmao:

Did they ever fix the “fade”?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Honestly dont have alotta time on the cat 800 HO or new Ctec, but as far as the new Polaris 800 motor, you can flip a coin or look which way the wind is blowing that day when it comes down to which motor wins which day.  I really liked it in my SKS, should be awesome with more legs this year in the SBA.

I think I might do the Doo thermostat thing on mine this year. They run so much better at cooler water temps. Poo knows this and that is why they redesigned the head and tstat this year

that fucking garbage jenky air intake system on the procross was literally the dumbest bullshit I have ever seen on a sled. That was it for me with cat....if someone that fucking dumb is allowed to design shit on a sled that makes it to production I cant be a party to that brand anymore :lol: 

Skidoos aren't any better really, I haven't worked on a G4 though.  Polaris has the best panel assembly setup-side panels both off in 30 seconds taking your time.  Another 15 seconds with the headlight/gauge pod hood panel.  2 1/4 turn clips, unhook one harness.  Done. 

no , bussman did it. You can refer to Analers avvy if you wanna see how his 135hp 800 performs against a much heavier 130 hp sled :lol: 

Neither one of those crates would pass my sled on their best day , Anlers included .  Even with BRP's latest annual top end "fix kit" in it .  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yeah , it seems that way for sure .   So are they going to give the thousands of people that they completely screwed from 05 or so to 14 the motor that they owe them or at least some of the annual 50% depreciation rates that those people experienced when they bought junk that they could only sell to an insurance adjuster ?