Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And that is the $64,000.00 question :lol: 

Exactly.  I run Amsoil Dominator in most of my 2 stroke toys.  I also run Amsoil synthetic gear lube in most of my vehicles too.  Amsoil works for me and it's priced right.  I go through about 1 case of Amsoil per month if you add up all the fluids I use.  

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuck trailering leaving from Michigan, Ontario, or QC is awesome ride going east so why not just ride to Maine, let me know if you're interested :bc: 

My trail sled is tired with over 11k on it. My other Trail sled only has 5k on it,but it's a 2000. It's in perfect shape but if the trails are whooooooped I would be fucked. Still on the fence on buying a new Trail sled or mountain in the spring.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My trail sled is tired with over 11k on it. My other Trail sled only has 5k on it,but it's a 2000. It's in perfect shape but if the trails are whooooooped I would be fucked. Still on the fence on buying a new Trail sled or mountain in the spring.

You deserve a new sled buddy...:thumbsup:

Now go tell the wife that, let us know how you did..

I honestly couldn't even tell you what the Artco oil costs.  What I can tell you is this , when it's time to ride and my trusty ol gal needs oil , then I don't GAF .   I'll run my truck right through the showroom window if there is oil in there and the door is locked , I'm goin ridin and I don't gaf what it costs at the time

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  I run Amsoil Dominator in most of my 2 stroke toys.  I also run Amsoil synthetic gear lube in most of my vehicles too.  Amsoil works for me and it's priced right.  I go through about 1 case of Amsoil per month if you add up all the fluids I use.  

Amsoil is way high in the Chicago land area, that's why I stopped using it. Started using Royal Purple gear lube a few years ago. It's on sale and very reasonable by me. Dominator is $45 a Gal around here. They will drop to $42 if you buy 4, fuck that. If I take my boys riding for 5 days, we can use just over two Gal. 

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

An ant hill is a mogul is northern Ontario and Quebec :bc: 

The trail below was completely drifted in with 4-6 foot drifts the day before due to a monster noreaster that came through and pounded the area for 2 days and the next day it's a 100 mph trail, the Canadians know how to maintain a trail system :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I honestly couldn't even tell you what the Artco oil costs.  What I can tell you is this , when it's time to ride and my trusty ol gal needs oil , then I don't GAF .   I'll run my truck right through the showroom window if there is oil in there and the door is locked , I'm goin ridin and I don't gaf what it costs at the time

Just smash your grimy fingers through the keyboard and order that oil from Walmart :bc: 

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You deserve a new sled buddy...:thumbsup:

Now go tell the wife that, let us know how you did..

It's not her it's me. My old sleds run great but are worth nothing. I'll start looking when one of the four shit the bed.:bc:

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just smash your grimy fingers through the keyboard and order that oil from Walmart :bc: 

Shit.  I saw that stuff on the shelf up here last week in those 1.5 quart bags(?) for $12.  I mean...how the fuck can you beat that?  As soon as I burn through the rest of this E-tec oil...I'm headed to Walmart for a god damn bag of doritos and a case of c-tec oil!!!!

sO......FUCK YOU DAVE!!!!!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have a cat from when cat actually made a competitive sled......the year 2000

Don't tell the LOOOOOOONG list of winning racers that from last year.  They think they are winning a shit load of races.  They're all just riding LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Don't tell the LOOOOOOONG list of winning racers that from last year.  They think they are winning a shit load of races.  They're all just riding LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Hey faggot.....Snocross is about the gayest fucking bullshit in the history of the world. More people care about 9th grade girls bocce ball than do about snocross. Show me all these arctic cat endurance race wins .....cause they aint there....cause the fucking piles of shit cant hold together long enough to finish a real race

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey faggot.....Snocross is about the gayest fucking bullshit in the history of the world. More people care about 9th grade girls bocce ball than do about snocross. Show me all these arctic cat endurance race wins .....cause they aint there....cause the fucking piles of shit cant hold together long enough to finish a real race

True

20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Most people with common sense have a gal or 5 sitting on the shelf in the garage........

Just now, f7ben said:

Etec is gay as fuck ....have a look at what Drew replaced his faggot etec with and then you have an idea what you should do 

Drew is way too soft for an xcr. It's gonna kick his ass. I'm getting a new g4 and gonna destroy everything with it. :bc: