Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Drew is way too soft for an xcr. It's gonna kick his ass. I'm getting a new g4 and gonna destroy everything with it. :bc:

the only thing a new G4 is destroying is your wallet and its s-module :lol: fucking homo

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh yeah , well most people aren't Motoski riding faggots from wisconsin either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

If you had common sense you would know that the only people on this board that arent faggots are motoski riders from Wisconsin. :sup:

Just now, Legend said:

If you had common sense you would know that the only people on this board that arent faggots are motoski riders from Wisconsin. :sup:

Just don't be standing there when I run out of oil again and the Artco dealer is closed , or more likely , out of business , cause I'll strangle you with a blown procross belt and take yours

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

" G4 "    They come up with the cutest little phrases to throw around , complete faggotry  :lol:  

Oh right... It's not near as poseur as "Pro cross"... :lol:

PRO-cross... :lol:

Like I'm riding a PRO cross because I'm a PRO and that's what PROs ride... :lol:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey faggot.....Snocross is about the gayest fucking bullshit in the history of the world. More people care about 9th grade girls bocce ball than do about snocross. Show me all these arctic cat endurance race wins .....cause they aint there....cause the fucking piles of shit cant hold together long enough to finish a real race

Who said anything about snoX?  You new at this sport?  Are do you just follow water flunking?

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm riding a PRO - XS!!! PRO baby!!!

You ride AN ETEC ....cause it has TEC .....and its GREEN so its an ETEC....LIKE ECOBOOST and ECOTEC.....its ETEC BABY@@@@@@@@@2222222222222

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You ride AN ETEC ....cause it has TEC .....and its GREEN so its an ETEC....LIKE ECOBOOST and ECOTEC.....its ETEC BABY@@@@@@@@@2222222222222

That the engine, the chassis is PRO-XS baby!!!! Pro!

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey faggot.....Snocross is about the gayest fucking bullshit in the history of the world. More people care about 9th grade girls bocce ball than do about snocross. Show me all these arctic cat endurance race wins .....cause they aint there....cause the fucking piles of shit cant hold together long enough to finish a real race

:groin:

Team41 Cory Davis and Ryan Simons are first to Fairbanks, win 2017 Iron Dog Race

DAVIS+SIMONS.jpg