Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

22 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Is that mail order only , Vince or do they actually stock it in the store ??   :bc:

Not sure what ballsack is doing for a calculator but that works out to about 42$ per gallon.....no great deal at all 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not sure what ballsack is doing for a calculator but that works out to about 42$ per gallon.....no great deal at all 

Yeah but with that oil you can run those pistons 20,000 miles and they will still look like brand new. It's in a brochure somewhere... :bc:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah but with that oil you can run those pistons 20,000 miles and they will still look like brand new. It's in a brochure somewhere... :bc:

:lol: If that were the case Buttmans sleds would never blow up ....those fuckers eat more gas and oil than about any modern sled out there

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: If that were the case Buttmans sleds would never blow up ....those fuckers eat more gas and oil than about any modern sled out there

They need to pour that shit over everything... :bc:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Umm , no .

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I saw that , but it would be a nice to be able to grab some on a sunday if need be .

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They need to pour that shit over everything... :bc:

The whole sled world is just so fucked up right now. I never ever thought that Yamaha would be gone and Arctic Cat would be a distant 3rd in terms of product offering. It really sucks to tell you the truth. Its sure as a good thing that Polaris and Skidoo continue to push the sleds further. Cat is done unless they bring a functional chassis in the next year

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I live in Ilanoid. Will there be hookers and blow at the end of the ride?

Probably more like Ben Gay, Crown Royal, a killer prime rib dinner, and some vapes. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Who keeps a sled 20,000 miles?!  Maybe a 900 ACE if you wanna keep a sled in the barn for guests.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The whole sled world is just so fucked up right now. I never ever thought that Yamaha would be gone and Arctic Cat would be a distant 3rd in terms of product offering. It really sucks to tell you the truth. Its sure as a good thing that Polaris and Skidoo continue to push the sleds further. Cat is done unless they bring a functional chassis in the next year

Agreed.  Still scratching my head on the cat/Yamaha alliance.  I guess some would say thinking out of the box, but still nothing I think any of us saw coming. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  Still scratching my head on the cat/Yamaha alliance.  I guess some would say thinking out of the box, but still nothing I think any of us saw coming. :bc: 

It blows....4 manus was the right number. 3 is getting skinny

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I thought Jackman women were cute :dunno:  

The most female entertainment you'll see up there is some old broad in a 79 Brigadier logging truck flashing one of her saggy flapjacks out the window at us while jamming gears past the Belagio  :lol:    :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

The most female entertainment you'll see up there is some old broad in a 79 Brigadier logging truck flashing one of her saggy flapjacks out the window at us while jamming gears past the Belagio  :lol:    :bc:

:lmao: 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How long do you think it will take cat to "re-engineer" the g4? 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

How long do you think it will take cat to "re-engineer" the g4? 

well hopefully fucking soon because the procross was shit in 2012 and its shit in 2018

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well hopefully fucking soon because the procross was shit in 2012 and its shit in 2018

That’s why they give them all those checkered flags, pity.

:lol:

I’ll expect to see that fucking hay baler of yours at the SX kick off in a couple of weeks.  “TERRAIN DOMINATION”. :lol:

What a god damn piece of shit.  :lmao:

D5EAAC3F-D7EF-4CCE-A649-8BBCF682DFD3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That’s why they give them all those checkered flags, pity.

I’ll expect to see that fucking hay baler of yours at the SX kick off in a couple of weeks.  “TERRAIN DOMINATION”. :lol:

What a god damn piece of shit.  :lmao:

D5EAAC3F-D7EF-4CCE-A649-8BBCF682DFD3.jpeg

Its my first ever polaris and it wont be my last.....because unlike cat it is not a complete piece of chinese fall apart shit. Not to mention the ergos on the procross are absolute garbage and it does nothing well except leave you stranded 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just now, f7ben said:

Its my first ever polaris and it wont be my last.....because unlike cat it is not a complete piece of chinese fall apart shit. Not to mention the ergos on the procross are absolute garbage and it does nothing well except leave you stranded 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You ride a piece of fucking farm equipment. :lmao:

D3971669-633B-4B2E-B92E-DDE1BAC6B54A.jpeg

Just now, Zambroski said:

You ride a piece of fucking farm equipment. :lmao:

D3971669-633B-4B2E-B92E-DDE1BAC6B54A.jpeg

And it works 10000x better than any procross chassis'd piece of shit. The procross offers all the amazing handling qualities of a 2003 rev. Wow , amazing. The Barney was literally 3x the sled anything in the procross was. Talk about going backwards 

Just now, f7ben said:

And it works 10000x better than any procross chassis'd piece of shit. The procross offers all the amazing handling qualities of a 2003 rev. Wow , amazing. The Barney was literally 3x the sled anything in the procross was. Talk about going backwards 

Said no sled racer....EVER.