Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

4 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

True story.  I do believe that is why polaris was taking them to court back around 2012 if memory serves me correct

:lol:

If I remember correctly, Poo started something like it and scrapped it.  Doo ran with it and well...the rest is history.

Poo decided the "terrain domination" model was best!  :lol: What a pile of god damn shit!  :lmao:

Image result for polaris rush 2010

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I remember correctly, Poo started something like it and scrapped it.  Doo ran with it and well...the rest is history.

Poo decided the "terrain domination" model was best!  :lol: What a pile of god damn shit!  :lmao:

That thing looks like such an abortion. I can hear it squeaking down the trails from here  :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's not the r-motion set up.  The suspension in the 17-18 assault is basically an r-motion.  That's where the court case stemmed from 

1 minute ago, 04nightfire said:

That's not the r-motion set up.  The suspension in the 17-18 assault is basically an r-motion.  That's where the court case stemmed from 

I know that, sweetheart.  Read my post again.  Or don't.  Whatever.  My point was this thing was a damn abortion on snow.

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

It was but that's not what we're talking about.  

It's what I'm talking about.  I changed the narrative.  :lol: I had a big glass of guilty as fuck librul this morning.  It gave me powers!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Kev144 said:

Us cat riders have a hard time with reading comp and understanding basic things :lol: 

You can lead a horse to water..................

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's what I'm talking about.  I changed the narrative.  :lol: I had a big glass of guilty as fuck librul this morning.  It gave me powers!!!!!!!!!!!

How did that taste

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That thing looks like such an abortion. I can hear it squeaking down the trails from here  :lmao: 

It is ugly as fuck but it works. It works really good actually. I think they are going to double down on their "original" version of the rmotion going forward like the have in the assault. 

On 11/4/2017 at 9:17 PM, Ez ryder said:

cats don't blow motors unless pushing to much boost and even then they just blow apart reads and sled runs like shit back to the truck or he is running mods he did not know how to tune for . at least make it believable like he busts a jack shaft or strips a chain case  

hmmm....don't blow motors???  It's a two stroke....that's what they do.  I've got some pistons I can show you from a couple 800 cats I rebuilt from last season that beg to differ....all brands 800s can blow up.  But hey, they buy them, they break, I fix them...I don't care what brand.  I do know the odds are that an 800 coming to me blown up is 4-5 times more likely to be a Poo than a Doo or a Cat.  I personally don't like the Cats fit/finish (I have some kids in my neighborhood that could do better), but I must admit....doo pee yellow like most men doo.

16 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

hmmm....don't blow motors???  It's a two stroke....that's what they do.  I've got some pistons I can show you from a couple 800 cats I rebuilt from last season that beg to differ....all brands 800s can blow up.  But hey, they buy them, they break, I fix them...I don't care what brand.  I do know the odds are that an 800 coming to me blown up is 4-5 times more likely to be a Poo than a Doo or a Cat.  I personally don't like the Cats fit/finish (I have some kids in my neighborhood that could do better), but I must admit....doo pee yellow like most men doo.

Cats are known to be the most bulletproof 2 stroke...yammis were good to back when they made them.

11 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Cats are known to be the most bulletproof 2 stroke...yammis were good to back when they made them.

I totally agree with you that they do have a good 800 motor, just not bulletproof.  

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Stigma put upon them by jealous faggots. 

i've owned a couple I would own one out warranty but not with over 5k miles.  I'm trying to decide between taking this one over the 5k mile point with 2 years of warranty left or dumping it and buying something new(er)  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i've owned a couple I would own one out warranty but not with over 5k miles.  I'm trying to decide between taking this one over the 5k mile point with 2 years of warranty left or dumping it and buying something new(er)  

Dont be a faggot. These things go past 10k easy.