Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Me neither.  Sure he's a good guy we just give each other shit :lol::bc: 

Ah...i guess all the times he's threatened to knock your teeth out were signs of friendship. :lol:

I guess ive misunderstood AMG all this time. :lmao:

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Ah...i guess all the times he's threatened to knock your teeth out were signs of friendship. :lol:

:lol: he and I are best buds 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Hey, some people like rough and complicated relationships.  Like a good deal from a Craigslist proctologist with half off exams.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LIES!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

I deleted a ton from my cloud space. I'm just not cruel enough to hold onto that shit but I could make a children's book with all of the pics I took of Trailside cats with the panels off. Title it, "poor Kitty"

:bc:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I deleted a ton from my cloud space. I'm just not cruel enough to hold onto that shit but I could make a children's book with all of the pics I took of Trailside cats with the panels off. Title it, "poor Kitty"

Ive got a bunch too... :lol:

Id have ezee rider swallowing his tongue in no time...im just not that cruel.

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I've long said that a Cat is as close to a racer as anyone will find on a retail carpet.  HOWEVER, that being the case, some maintenance and tuning skills are needed.  Most of these people want what wins on the track, but mention setting belt deflection on them and they are clueless.  That was the biggest issue with most.  Second was the HD faggot outsourcing the clutching to some hack Chinese firm.  The primaries were so tight it was astonishing.  Hell, I knew about them then when I pulled mine and started to fiddle with it...I swear there was something wrong with it.  Turns out...it takes about 1500 miles on them for them to start losening up.  :lol: Fucking joke.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've long said that a Cat is as close to a racer as anyone will find on a retail carpet.  HOWEVER, that being the case, some maintenance and tuning skills are needed.  Most of these people want what wins on the track, but mention setting belt deflection on them and they are clueless.  That was the biggest issue with most.  Second was the HD faggot outsourcing the clutching to some hack Chinese firm.  The primaries were so tight it was astonishing.  Hell, I knew about them then when I pulled mine and started to fiddle with it...I swear there was something wrong with it.  Turns out...it takes about 1500 miles on them for them to start losening up.  :lol: Fucking joke.

Cat and quality control...cannot be used in the same sentence...unless you use "has no" in between them. :)

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Cat and quality control...cannot be used in the same sentence...unless you use "has no" in between them. :)

As a 6 day cat owner I couldn't disagree more.  The cat is the best sled on snow.. :news: 

:lol::bc: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Yeah...that's what I heard too.  That and "fit and finish', then I bought my first cat.  It made my Doo look like a plastic rattle trap tinker toy.  And made it feel like one too.

I can still say Doo makes the best tuned, most dependable sled out of the box...PERIOD.  By far, the most reliable consumer models available and their sales numbers prove it. They are perfect for the new sledder or less mechanically inclined.  Or, somebody that just doesn't like to fiddle with their sleds at all.

Cats AINT Doos.  And Poos are for transvestites refusing to call themselves gay but wanting their own place to be #2.  :lol:  Get the bathroom joke there?  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...that's what I heard too.  That and "fit and finish', then I bought my first cat.  It made my Doo look like a plastic rattle trap tinker toy.  And made it feel like one too.

I can still say Doo makes the best tuned, most dependable sled out of the box...PERIOD.  By far, the most reliable consumer models available and their sales numbers prove it. They are perfect for the new sledder or less mechanically inclined.  Or, somebody that just doesn't like to fiddle with their sleds at all.

Cats AINT Doos.  And Poos are for transvestites refusing to call themselves gay but wanting their own place to be #2.  :lol:  Get the bathroom joke there?  :lol:

Wow.  As a cat and polaris owner I'm really in trouble :lol::bc: 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yours was an RR?

37 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If they could figure out how to make clutches work again. Since 2012 it's been a shit show! Usually the motors are good.