Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I like the new ones alot.  They sound like complete beasts.

Yup they are nice...was gonna get this one but apparently my wifes 8 month old f150 isnt worth shit. :lol:

Will keep till warranty is up then see how much they fuck me then. I will slumb in this thing till then...or till the next good deal comes up....this is my 3rd different dually in about 2 yrs. 

Screenshot_20171019-161402.png

orca-image-1509490977070.jpg_1509490977531.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Yup they are nice...was gonna get this one but apparently my wifes 8 month old f150 isnt worth shit. :lol:

Will keep till warranty is up then see how much they fuck me then. I will slumb in this thing till then...or till the next good deal comes up....this is my 3rd different dually in about 2 yrs. 

Screenshot_20171019-161402.png

orca-image-1509490977070.jpg_1509490977531.jpeg

Are you towing with those?

23 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah they're doing some cool shit with it these days with the staining and inlays. We thought about getting into it since we already own the equipment but the rates are dirt cheap so we said fucks that. :lol:

whats it cost a foot to hire?

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the rustoleum stuff has worked well for me in the past 

only the xylion ?biased stuff is worth a shit  

but yes acid stain is the way to go much cooler look and will never flake even with a shit prep job

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

whats it cost a foot to hire?

depends on if it is a new pour how much clean up is needed if you want it cleared if you are pouring multi colored acids for a more marbled look if you are clearing of staying flat and who you know . but call it from 3 bucks to 15 bucks.

even new cement takes some real tedious prep  

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

depends on if it is a new pour how much clean up is needed if you want it cleared if you are pouring multi colored acids for a more marbled look if you are clearing of staying flat and who you know . but call it from 3 bucks to 15 bucks.

even new cement takes some real tedious prep  

I wish my floor didnt have that damn epoxy spread on half of it. I would just acid spay and seal it and be done. I cant see spending several thousand on the garage floor in this home 

Edited by f7ben

bead blast it . they have this big machine they walk behind that more or less has a bunch of steel balls that bounce around and clear all that shit off . call it 8 bucks if less if you know a epoxy guy he should have one .

I am planning on putting a basement under the cabin this yr and plan on only doing polished acid floors. and patio and retaining walls for the walk out . quick cheep and ez . patio will prob do random slate stamp just so it is not so fucking slick when wet  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

bead blast it . they have this big machine they walk behind that more or less has a bunch of steel balls that bounce around and clear all that shit off . call it 8 bucks if less if you know a epoxy guy he should have one .

I am planning on putting a basement under the cabin this yr and plan on only doing polished acid floors. and patio and retaining walls for the walk out . quick cheep and ez . patio will prob do random slate stamp just so it is not so fucking slick when wet  

Yah ...I have a bare concrete 10x30 patio down on the walkout. I am going to acid stain that next spring. I'll look into having the garage blasted so I can stain that too. Its not a big deal to me but I plan on selling this place in the next few years and it needs to be done 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah ...I have a bare concrete 10x30 patio down on the walkout. I am going to acid stain that next spring. I'll look into having the garage blasted so I can stain that too. Its not a big deal to me but I plan on selling this place in the next few years and it needs to be done 

practice in a laundry room or some shit not hard but to sit times and puddles in lines etc make the character also some guys use like old school pump up fire extinguishers with diff color acids the put down a base color then spray some lines on top then twist the nozzle to fan it out . some real cool shit out there .

I helped a guy 2 yrs ago do a huge tile store . it is sort of funny a huge tile store with no tile on the floor in the showroom except the fake bathroom displays .

that place was a mess it was a gym before with all this rubber floor glued down .they more or less used scrappers then floor sanders then orbit sanders all the way down to buffing pads on the orbits . the most fucked up spots grinding wise ended up having the most natural stone like appearance when done 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

practice in a laundry room or some shit not hard but to sit times and puddles in lines etc make the character also some guys use like old school pump up fire extinguishers with diff color acids the put down a base color then spray some lines on top then twist the nozzle to fan it out . some real cool shit out there .

I helped a guy 2 yrs ago do a huge tile store . it is sort of funny a huge tile store with no tile on the floor in the showroom except the fake bathroom displays .

that place was a mess it was a gym before with all this rubber floor glued down .they more or less used scrappers then floor sanders then orbit sanders all the way down to buffing pads on the orbits . the most fucked up spots grinding wise ended up having the most natural stone like appearance when done 

I have seen some real art when it comes to flatwork. Stamps , stencils and stains. Man can guys get creative and make some beautiful sidewalks and shit. That aint me. I need a simpe solution that provides value and is easy :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have seen some real art when it comes to flatwork. Stamps , stencils and stains. Man can guys get creative and make some beautiful sidewalks and shit. That aint me. I need a simpe solution that provides value and is easy :lol: 

I am no cement guy but I work with guys a lot on jobs and do all my own flat work and know enough guys to borrow stamps and get free buckets of powder to toss .

value is in the details and details are not always hard or even complicated . and in the case of acid the details ie other color acids dribbled or sprayed on with the kids super soaker or your pump up sprayer   actually help hide the flaws .