Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No youre a faggot former sledder. I hope antifa rapes your butthole until you come to your senses!!!!111

yah ....I think I came to my sense tonight while I was changing oil on the vehicles and straightening up the garage. I just cant do it

20171107_225720.jpg

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Good

Bought the rest of the parts to finish the zrt .....I'll button it up and then load them in the trailer and get ready to haul them north. I aint fucking around trying to ride down here

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bought the rest of the parts to finish the zrt .....I'll button it up and then load them in the trailer and get ready to haul them north. I aint fucking around trying to ride down here

You may regret that if there is a good dump this side of the lake...

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....I think I came to my sense tonight while I was changing oil on the vehicles and straightening up the garage. I just cant do it

20171107_225720.jpg

NICE GARAGE!!!!!!

For a faggot!!!!  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You may regret that if there is a good dump this side of the lake...

Nah ....I know all my riding is going to occur in the UP and MN ......fuck hauling a trailer back and forth every trip 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

NICE GARAGE!!!!!!

For a faggot!!!!  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do need to epoxy the floor properly....not sure why they did that. The walls could use a coat of paint too 

Just now, f7ben said:

I do need to epoxy the floor properly....not sure why they did that. The walls could use a coat of paint too 

I put epoxy on my garage floor right after we moved in. It's all shitty looking now. Gotta buy a higher grade of stuff. 

I put epoxy on my garage floor right after we moved in. It's all shitty looking now. Gotta buy a higher grade of stuff. 

I would just acid stain it if the fucking idiots that owned this place before me hadnt done half the floor and then left it 

Commercial grade a the only way to go.  $200 for a five gallon bucket is soooo worth it.  That shit off the shelves is god damn wall paint.

Just now, f7ben said:

I would just acid stain it if the fucking idiots that owned this place before me hadnt done half the floor and then left it 

I have commercial floor grinders. I'm thinking about polishing it. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Commercial grade a the only way to go.  $200 for a five gallon bucket is soooo worth it.  That shit off the shelves is god damn wall paint.

Yeah it sucks. I have done a few of them now and they all turn out the same. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah it sucks. I have done a few of them now and they all turn out the same. 

Yep.  I’ve tried them all.  All garbage if you put any wear in the floor at all.  Fucking hot tires usually peel it off.  How nice!!! :wall:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I’ve tried them all.  All garbage if you put any wear in the floor at all.  Fucking hot tires usually peel it off.  How nice!!! :wall:

Yep hot tire fucks it up. Mine is 11 years old now. 

Its all in the prep work

No it's crap. Gotta buy better grade stuff. But even then it's not as durable as polished. I do commercial flooring removal. Most big stores are going with polished now. It the least required maintenance floor finish you can get. 

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No it's crap. Gotta buy better grade stuff. But even then it's not as durable as polished. I do commercial flooring removal. Most big stores are going with polished now. It the least required maintenance floor finish you can get. 

I just watched a vid on that shit......looks really awesome 

Just now, f7ben said:

I just watched a vid on that shit......looks really awesome 

Yeah they're doing some cool shit with it these days with the staining and inlays. We thought about getting into it since we already own the equipment but the rates are dirt cheap so we said fucks that. :lol: