Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Tick would know better.

My buddy has a cabin south of Munising and the last time we rode there we found plenty of untracked logging and forest service roads...that may have changed as well.

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Tick would know better.

I wouldn’t doubt it. There’s a shit load of people every weekend in Caddy where I ride and I can find forest roads and trails to ride on when the trail gets smoked. 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I've been riding the clam lake area for years. I have a high school friend with a cabin there. I love it there. 

Sounds like A Brokeback Mountain kinda deal. Secrets out!

O.o

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I've been riding the clam lake area for years. I have a high school friend with a cabin there. I love it there. 

yeah my buddy owns the first house on the right after the bridge on the GG heading out of clam . you have ridden by it many times

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I guess the secret is out...too bad.

even when we are staying up there we end up trailering to our spots every morning just for a chance at fresh . hell even just 10 yrs ago you were a bit surprised when you ran across some one in the woods . now you are shocked when you don't  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah my buddy owns the first house on the right after the bridge on the GG heading out of clam . you have ridden by it many times

Stayed at the junction last December. Conditions were horrible. :lol:

Me, Vince and 2 other guys saddlebagged from tomahawk thru Bayfield into Minnesota back thru siren to Hayward and cable bout 3 years ago. Snow was 4 feet deep everywhere but cold as fuck. Everyday was below zero and one day the high was -17*. But conditions were epic and trails were groomed to the 9's. Nobody else on the trails (go figure). We did 1000 miles in 5 days. Was pretty great. Hope we get something like that this year. That was the year Vince traded the turbo for the 800 2nd day. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Was it more of a hold my beer and watch this moment? :lol:

No ....it was slam my 4th or 5th tall southern coke and run out the door so I could get to the sleds before anyone could pull the keys :lol: 

Its started with Don claiming nobody could ride across the river........I said......."da fuck you say?"

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

No ....it was slam my 4th or 5th tall southern coke and run out the door so I could get to the sleds before anyone could pull the keys :lol: 

Its started with Don claiming nobody could ride across the river........I said......."da fuck you say?"

Haha..awesome! :lol: :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

riding mountain sleds in 6" of snow and flatlands....holy fucking retarded 

when t is all the snow there is you ride poos don't overheat with no snow they have full coolers , I had my tinfoil doo gade out that weekend. and more like a foot those are small pines in that swap

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha..awesome! :lol: :thumbsup:

not awesome :lol: really dumb ......unfortunately I have been riding wide open rivers on sleds since I was a kid and that shit is like jacking off to me. I totally over estimated the ability of a phazer to get it done though :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

not awesome :lol: really dumb ......unfortunately I have been riding wide open rivers on sleds since I was a kid and that shit is like jacking off to me. I totally over estimated the ability of a phazer to get it done though :lol: 

Dumb is how I sounded trying to explain to my wife that my sled was just sort of stuck on the edge of the lake in a little water and mud when in reality it was in 12 feet of water...needless to say she wasn't impressed. :lol:

• Haha 2