Check your account email address ×

Lets try again Snowrider !!!

f7ben

Seems you werent to keen on commenting on Donna Braziles admission that they fully rigged the primary and subverted the democratic process.

Maybe you would prefer to comment on Liz Warrens admission that they completely rigged the primary and stole the presidency from Bernie?

:lol: fucking pathetic no mind sheep hasnt been told how to think yet or he is too small and petty to admit his anger 

Seriously... If this election did one good thing it showed us that the media is owned and the information they are feeding us is provided by those who want to influence us. Before the very first primary debate every poll showed Hillary beating Sanders by enormous numbers. Yet he kicked her ass in just about every state and the ones he didn't the DNC cheated. 

Then, after that farce of a primary every poll showed Hillary beating Trump by like 90%! And she fucking lost! 

Back in 2012 every poll showed romney beating Obama. And Obama fucking murdered Romney by over 100 electoral points. It's a fucking joke!

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Seriously... If this election did one good thing it showed us that the media is owned and the information they are feeding us is provided by those who want to influence us. Before the very first primary debate every poll showed Hillary beating Sanders by enormous numbers. Yet he kicked her ass in just about every state and the ones he didn't the DNC cheated. 

Then, after that farce of a primary every poll showed Hillary beating Trump by like 90%! And she fucking lost! 

Back in 2012 every poll showed romney beating Obama. And Obama fucking murdered Romney by over 100 electoral points. It's a fucking joke!

If it's the only thing any of us should take away from what we witnessed over the last few years, is the constant skewed information and blatant bias and lies the media has shoveled down our throats.  Trump may be real crude about it, but he's not wrong.  "Fake news" really sums it up.  Or, I'd add "fake information" to that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If it's the only thing any of us should take away from what we witnessed over the last few years, is the constant skewed information and blatant bias and lies the media has shoveled down our throats.  Trump may be real crude about it, but he's not wrong.  "Fake news" really sums it up.  Or, I'd add "fake information" to that.

And don't forget... RADICAL ISLAM!!!!1111 Skippy. :bc::lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Seems you werent to keen on commenting on Donna Braziles admission that they fully rigged the primary and subverted the democratic process.

Maybe you would prefer to comment on Liz Warrens admission that they completely rigged the primary and stole the presidency from Bernie?

:lol: fucking pathetic no mind sheep hasnt been told how to think yet or he is too small and petty to admit his anger 

:lol::lol:

One comment on this shit about Donna fully coming clean on shit EVERYONE KNEW:  I find it extremely telling of integrity that not ONE of the board liberals that defended this process has even remotely come out to admit they were wrong or at least condemn these actions now that it is 100% clear and without any doubt what happened.  Talk about riding that wrecked ship to the bottom of the ocean.  That's not pride and ego...it's idiocy in it's most repugnant form.  Something that has been built up as "courage" by the Democrats for way too long.  And yes, it exists on the right too....but this is pretty embarrassing to watch.

Believe it or not, I'm actually dissapointed that some that I actually like haven't at least mildly admitted it...instead.  POOF!  Disappear.  Credit to that new dude XC Morrison for kinda nodding at this epic shit-show coming out.  :bc:

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Egg-zackly.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Much of the media, instead of assuming their role as guardians of the public trust,  have become nothing more than raw propaganda.  People should be outraged.  I grew up on Walter Cronkite, and I bet its been 15-20 years since i actually listened to CBS news.  Why would I?  

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Brazile even said she wouldn't trust the polls and didn't run into enthusiasm for Hillary anywhere lol

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Brazile even said she wouldn't trust the polls and didn't run into enthusiasm for Hillary anywhere lol

That was obvious. Hillary didn't have a whole lot of rallies. The only people who showed up to the ones she did have were Dem staffers and bused in supporters. Bernie and Trump we're having record crowds at theirs.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That was obvious. Hillary didn't have a whole lot of rallies. The only people who showed up to the ones she did have were Dem staffers and bused in supporters. Bernie and Trump we're having record crowds at theirs.

Hillary didnt have the health or stamina to have real rallies like bearnie or trump.  She damn near died a couple times on her weak campaign schedule.  she was the most unfit candidate ever to run for president

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why would anyone want to hear anything that retard has to blurt out ?

3 hours ago, MiSledder said:

If I was knob rider id disappear

I'd kill myself

• Like 1