Check your account email address ×

Lets try again Snowrider !!!

f7ben

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Everything we thought we knew to be true, was true.  The problem with lefties and the Soros types is they don't give up, they just keep shoveling it on.  At this point, I don't care if Trump has a dick piss fetish, Hilary and the people backing her are enemies of the American people, that should be the take away here.  When you have to lie, cheat and steal in an effort to win, well, you already lost.

x10.  The people like snowrider and slinger need their noses to be rubbed raw in this shit.  They are equivalent to that dog that just doesn't learn. 

Edited by racer254

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wrong .....S&P 500 from 805 to 2264 under Obama....how the fuck can an FA not even know such significant recent history of the market.

Youre a used car salesman with zero understanding of what you sell so I guess there is that 

Here's a bet.  I will pay you 1000 bucks if you can get a hiring offer from Edward Jones.  I will pay you an additional 1000 bucks if you pass the Series 7.  I just gave you a significant recent history of the market and added timelines.    You wikied a couple numbers with no perspective.  Bravo Ben Greenspan.  Is this your idea of a rebuttal?  You flunk man.  The point is, at best you're interjecting your opinion and pretending its a fact, at worst you're just wrong.  I have no interest in going back and forth with someone who's attention span is about as long as the time it took for you to finish your Frosted Flakes this morning. :lol:    :bf: 

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If Hillary won Donna Brazile would have said nothing, Uranium One would never made the radar, Bernie Sanders would have had an untimely death, the list goes on and on. We would be fucked.

Where do you even begin with the guy? "  The very best he can come up with is  "Bernie would have bootstomped Trump if.........!1!!11!!!!  Derp....moron.....faggot....."  Thats my favorite.  We got what we got, and I'm thankful every day.  The Brazile confessions just makes it all that much sweeter.  Now Trumps pressing the Justice Dept to get on with this investigation into Hillary.  2 years from now when something finally becomes of it, Ben will be railing off in left field about something else he thinks is all fucked up and will completely forget how wrongheaded he was and still is. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

x10.  The people like snowrider and slinger need their noses to be rubbed raw in this shit.  They are equivalent to that dog that just doesn't learn. 

Yes.  But  "Russian collusion!!" :lol: 

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And in reply...you will get...its another nothingburger...or its yesterdays news.....or they all do it.

Just checking in here to see if we got any answers from the site libs.  I see we haven't.  Oh well, it's sorta admirable in a retared way how they are all sticking together on this.  They are NEVER WRONG!  The science is settled!  :lmao:

Meanwhile, been listening to CNN just for the fun of it as I do some projects.  Usually I prefer Tosh but, CNN is really good (when Maddow isn't on).  They are busy covering Trump and the protestors in Hawaii while asking their "experts" if Trump will try and "duck out" of the press conference thereamong other retarded questions (shoes, hats, dress, etc...)

This is really quite amazing.  To kinda bounce off another thread earlier this week.  The Dems are like the southerners were when deciding the best platform to fight the civil war on was slavery.  Whew....not a smarter mind in the room either this time.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Here's a bet.  I will pay you 1000 bucks if you can get a hiring offer from Edward Jones.  I will pay you an additional 1000 bucks if you pass the Series 7.  I just gave you a significant recent history of the market and added timelines.    You wikied a couple numbers with no perspective.  Bravo Ben Greenspan.  Is this your idea of a rebuttal?  You flunk man.  The point is, at best you're interjecting your opinion and pretending its a fact, at worst you're just wrong.  I have no interest in going back and forth with someone who's attention span is about as long as the time it took for you to finish your Frosted Flakes this morning. :lol:    :bf: 

Where do you even begin with the guy? "  The very best he can come up with is  "Bernie would have bootstomped Trump if.........!1!!11!!!!  Derp....moron.....faggot....."  Thats my favorite.  We got what we got, and I'm thankful every day.  The Brazile confessions just makes it all that much sweeter.  Now Trumps pressing the Justice Dept to get on with this investigation into Hillary.  2 years from now when something finally becomes of it, Ben will be railing off in left field about something else he thinks is all fucked up and will completely forget how wrongheaded he was and still is. :lol: 

The big nose just got swatted. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

FUCKING GROUP OF SLEDS JUST RIPPED BY MY PLACE.....FUCKITY FUCK!!!!!!  It's snowing like hell...AGAIN!!!!  JESUS!!!!

You need to Shit or get off the pot....any sled prospects on the radar? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You need to Shit or get off the pot....any sled prospects on the radar? 

Yup.  Was gonna go get one then changed my mind.  ooops.  Now we've got a foot of fucking snow.  My negotiating rod is limp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  Was gonna go get one then changed my mind.  ooops.  Now we've got a foot of fucking snow.  My negotiating rod is limp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Damn guy...a foot?!  Are you in northern Minnesewda?!

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Come on.... Come on..... page 2

download.jpg

Holy shit!!! :lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn guy...a foot?!  Are you in northern Minnesewda?!

Yeah.  Just North of Duluth.  I think we’ve gotten 16 inches so far.  Packing well too.  Epic start!!!!!!  

:bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!!! :lol:

Yeah.  Just North of Duluth.  I think we’ve gotten 16 inches so far.  Packing well too.  Epic start!!!!!!  

:bc:

You live in lake superior.... :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

FUCKING GROUP OF SLEDS JUST RIPPED BY MY PLACE.....FUCKITY FUCK!!!!!!  It's snowing like hell...AGAIN!!!!  JESUS!!!!

Throw a couple of rounds of bird shot at them, they are fucking up the base.:lol2:

• Haha 1