Check your account email address ×

Explosive Brazile Confession: Trump and Bernie Were Right, DNC Rigged Nomination For Hillary From the Start "Obama also left DNC 25 million in Debt"

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sure she is a piece of shit.  But look even she has limits and can see what will happen if the DNC continues with business as usual. Donors are drying up, Supporters are angry, too few control to much of the DNC and the party in general.

No one wants to donate to a group that has 0 accountability and you can't even tell what candidate your donation will go too.

Fucking REALLY?

On the phone Gary told me the DNC had needed a $2 million loan, which the campaign had arranged.

"No! That can't be true!" I said. "The party cannot take out a loan without the unanimous agreement of all of the officers."

He described the party as fully under the control of Hillary's campaign, which seemed to confirm the suspicions of the Bernie camp. The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearinghouse. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party's national committee.

Details of this omitted, but the basic thrust seems to be that Hillary needed the DNC operating just to take in the huge $340,000+ plus donations it was permitted by law to take, but was only giving it just enough money (as an "allowance," Brazille calls it) to remain functioning enough to scoop up that money... for Hillary.

"Wait," I said. "That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You're telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?"

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

"That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie," he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. "It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election."

When we hung up, I was livid. Not at Gary, but at this mess I had inherited. I knew that Debbie had outsourced a lot of the management of the party and had not been the greatest at fundraising. I would not be that kind of chair, even if I was only an interim chair. Did they think I would just be a surrogate for them, get on the road and rouse up the crowds? I was going to manage this party the best I could and try to make it better, even if Brooklyn did not like this. It would be weeks before I would fully understand the financial shenanigans that were keeping the party on life support.

Right around the time of the convention, the leaked emails revealed Hillary's campaign was grabbing money from the state parties for its own purposes, leaving the states with very little to support down-ballot races. A Politico story published on May 2, 2016, described the big fund-raising vehicle she had launched through the states the summer before, quoting a vow she had made to rebuild "the party from the ground up … when our state parties are strong, we win. That's what will happen."

Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary's campaign was holding, just as Gary had described to me when he and I talked in August. When the Politico story described this arrangement as "essentially … money laundering" for the Clinton campaign, Hillary's people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady. Bernie’s people were angry for their own reasons, saying this was part of a calculated strategy to throw the nomination to Hillary.

I wanted to believe Hillary, who made campaign finance reform part of her platform, but I had made this pledge to Bernie and did not want to disappoint him. I kept asking the party lawyers and the DNC staff to show me the agreements that the party had made for sharing the money they raised, but there was a lot of shuffling of feet and looking the other way.

When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

The agreement--signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias--specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party's finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

I had been wondering why it was that I couldn't write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn. Well, here was the answer.

When the party chooses the nominee, the custom is that the candidate's team starts to exercise more control over the party. If the party has an incumbent candidate, as was the case with Clinton in 1996 or Obama in 2012, this kind of arrangement is seamless because the party already is under the control of the president. When you have an open contest without an incumbent and competitive primaries, the party comes under the candidate’s control only after the nominee is certain. When I was manager of Al Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Why isnt snowrider in here trashing Hillary for how bad she fucked the DNC and for hand delivering us Trump

Hillary stole every penny from every candidate down the ballot from her , she crushed her own party and helped the R's keep their seats and win more

@SnowRider where are you my brain dead dull normal friend????

The agreement--signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC

The people that allowed Clinton to do this need to get out of politics if we hope for unbiased government.

This is the same Amy Dacey

Amy K. Dacey

Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Issues Management and Public Affairs at MWWPR

Washington, District Of Columbia
Political Organization
Current
  1. MWWPR,
  2. American Council of Young Political Leaders
Previous
  1. Squared Communications,
  2. Democratic National Committee,
  3. EMILY's List

Man, is this ever blowing up for the DNC.  Yet, I find it suspicious some of the usual suspects are missing from this thread to work their deflect/spin/lie/shift magic.  :dunno:

Well, Neal is here though.....but he's "not a liberal".  Not really.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Man, is this ever blowing up for the DNC.  Yet, I find it suspicious some of the usual suspects are missing from this thread to work their deflect/spin/lie/shift magic.  :dunno:

Well, Neal is here though.....but he's "not a liberal".  Not really.  

They’re waiting for the DU underground talking points and memes.

Edited by Sleepr2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"The complexity of truth around this is lifted from a Trump narrative that he wants you to believe."

-DNC chairwoman.

:lol:

Does anyone know if Donna B. has had her suicide note brought to her yet?  Holy shit.

The good news here is Brazile's confessions imply that she and the rest of the rank and file are ready to throw the Clintons under the bus, because they know they have to.  Clinton's have driven the party into a ditch using the standard Clinton plays, lies and corruption.  I love it.  Karma's a bitch Hilary.  I hope she gets a scorching case of the shingles too. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What about his BFF (butt fucking buddy) @Snoslinger who mocked everyone for suggesting the DNC primary was rigged lmao

He's trying to figure out a way to rephrase his "politics 101 statement" :lol:

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

They’re waiting for the DU underground talking points and memes.

Whew...this may take a while.  This sting is gonna burn a bit.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The good news here is Brazile's confessions imply that she and the rest of the rank and file are ready to throw the Clintons under the bus, because they know they have to.  Clinton's have driven the party into a ditch using the standard Clinton plays, lies and corruption.  I love it.  Karma's a bitch Hilary.  I hope she gets a scorching case of the shingles too. 

Oh, I'm not so sure.  I think Brazile is in big trouble here.  Maddow hasn't worked out the dots yet but the Russians and Trump are behind her treasonous lies concerning all this.   Watch tonight and get caught up!!!  :lol:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He's trying to figure out a way to rephrase his "politics 101 statement" :lol:

:lmao:  I mean cuz....OUCH!!!!  I think Vinney made that comment several times too.  I find crow is best with hot sauce...and eaten quickly.  But they probably all have better recipes as they always come up with FANTABULOUS STORIES as to why they shouldn't be forced to eat it.  I wonder what country is responsible for this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

It's politics and oranges!!!

24 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Screenshot_20171103-085944.png

Oh....winner!  Probably still hanging out on SSFB's porch.  You start giving that fucking ugly mutt a warm plave to sleep and handful of kibble when he whines and you can't get him to leave.  Most find bannishment works well though.  Just what I hear anyway.  :whistle: