Check your account email address ×

Papadopoulos

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

was he given damaging material on clinton by someone associated with russia that was then used to damage Hillary ??? if not there is no collusion 

You're arguing with snot where even a world map is hard evidence of collusion 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He admitted guilt! That’s new!

It would have been refreshing and new if libtards like Billy, Shrillery and Obambi would have been truthful.  , not the you’d know anything about that,,,  you pathetic liar .

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

It will be interesting to see if the Pappy guy really materializes to anything, or any of the charges so far for that matter. 

He was just the one of the three to take the plea bargain. 

Throw a shitload of charges at people, hope one or a few stick or they they the plea.

Guess what happens a vast majority of the time.  

Papadopoulos came out of left field, and has been working with Mueller since July, he might have been wearing a wire.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Papadopoulos came out of left field, and has been working with Mueller since July, he might have been wearing a wire.

I have paid very little attention to a lot of this.  Seriously, today is the first time I remember heard of this Papa guy.  

Very little that I can do, so why even really give a crap about much of it.  

Give me the local news and I'll stay under my happy little rock.  

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Some top prosecutors are speculating GP was wired. This is getting very interesting. GP was arrested back in July. Mueller had lots of time to put him to work. I think the other two refused to work with mueller. Thus, he’s going to burn em both to the ground. Sucks to be them. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

And it begins......I may have talked to a Russian.....yeah I may have met with one too yeah that’s the ticket....

Carter Page: I may have discussed Russia in emails with Papadopoulos

Source: Politico

Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, said he might have exchanged emails about Russia with a fellow adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the president's campaign and possible collusion with the Russian government. 

"It may of come up, yeah," Page told MSNBC's Chris Hayes when asked whether he exchanged emails with George Papadopoulos and whether the two discussed Russia. 

As he has in the past, Page repeatedly declined to provide direct answer to questions about his role on Trump's campaign. 

Page and Papadopoulos both served as foreign policy advisers for the campaign. Trump also named both of them when he listed off those who were shaping his views on foreign policy during an interview with the Washington Post.

Read more: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/page-papadopoulos-russia-probe-244349  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

And it begins......I may have talked to a Russian.....yeah I may have met with one too yeah that’s the ticket....

Carter Page: I may have discussed Russia in emails with Papadopoulos

Source: Politico

Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, said he might have exchanged emails about Russia with a fellow adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the president's campaign and possible collusion with the Russian government. 

"It may of come up, yeah," Page told MSNBC's Chris Hayes when asked whether he exchanged emails with George Papadopoulos and whether the two discussed Russia. 

As he has in the past, Page repeatedly declined to provide direct answer to questions about his role on Trump's campaign. 

Page and Papadopoulos both served as foreign policy advisers for the campaign. Trump also named both of them when he listed off those who were shaping his views on foreign policy during an interview with the Washington Post.

Read more: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/page-papadopoulos-russia-probe-244349  

he'll be the next one indicted, although he's very dumb and likely worth more running around "loose" :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

he'll be the next one indicted, although he's very dumb and likely worth more running around "loose" :lol:

I read that there are 3 more Muller indictments on deck..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I read that there are 3 more Muller indictments on deck..

I read that too, but it's not certain. there were several indictment "numbers" between manafort and the other guy. they could be indictments for other cases, or perhaps they are not all sequential. :dunno:

19 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Papadopoulos is a problem for Trump, I posted this in Ben's rant thread :lol: 

This "Professor" has denied all of this.  :lol:  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/professor-denies-evidence-he-shopped-kremlin-dirt-on-hillary-to-trump-campaign

IT’S NOT ACADEMIC

Professor Denies Evidence He Shopped Kremlin ‘Dirt’ on Hillary to Trump Campaign

Joseph Mifsud admits knowing George Papadopolous, who pleaded guilty to lying about their conversations to the FBI, but Mifsud claims he is just an “academic.”

There probably aren’t that many citizens of Mediterranean countries who are also professors of diplomacy in London possessing ties to well-connected Russians. Fewer still have been colleagues of George Papadopolous, the former Donald Trump foreign-policy adviser whom has now flipped into a cooperating witness for special prosecutor Robert Mueller.

But Joseph Mifsud says he’s not the right professor – not, in other words, the guy who tried to pass “dirt” from Russia on Hillary Clinton into the hands of Team Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

“For me, it’s a laughing matter,” Mifsud, reached on his cellphone, told The Daily Beast.

It may not be so funny for very long. The FBI affidavit unsealed Monday for Papadopolous’ plea deal indicated that a certain London-based professor instrumental in arranging connections between Papadopoulos and supposedly Kremlin-tied Russians – one of whom pretended to be Vladimir Putin’s niece – was a “citizen of a country in the Mediterranean” and also a “professor of diplomacy based in London.”

Mifsud was born in Malta in 1960. He currently is the director of the London Academy of Diplomacy at the University of Stirling. Both he and Papadopolous were affiliated with the London Centre for International Law Practice.  

Additionally, The Washington Post matched what appears to be an email from Papadopolous cited in the court papers with one described to the paper in August in which Papadopolous identified Mifsud as his contact. Back then, Mifsud said he had “absolutely no contact with the Russian government.” He reiterated that claim  to The Daily Beast on Monday.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

hey, it's what he read :lol:

These clowns are fox bots.....have you seen the reports on how and when they change the coverage?   Then look at what gets spewed on here :lol: 

Just now, polaris550 said:

This fucking country is ready to implode. Faggot F7BEn NOSE is right....................................the place needs to explode. 

I'm always right and have been for a long time 

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Well you're like a broken record of copy and paste so it's easy

still hung up on that BS claim of yours huh? I bet there was even some grammar and/or spelling errors in my text that you thought was copied and pasted from DU. :lol: idiot.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

still hung up on that BS claim of yours huh? I bet there was even some grammar and/or spelling errors in my text that you thought was copied and pasted from DU. :lol: idiot.

Dude.....if I was getting owned by Toyler Buttcocks like you are I would kill myself......you should get on with it already 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Cause your dum and have no original thoughts and like being told what to think cause your a beta