Check your account email address ×

Papadopoulos

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You still believe in Trump. Fucking hilarious. You go with that. Trump thought all those guys were great Americans. After all he told you that he had a great team, the best team and he was the best a getting good people.

you poor stupid sap. 

I'm sorry your own logic made you sad good friend 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/6/2017 at 6:54 PM, Zambroski said:

Well shit WB!!!  Where you been?!?!?

I've just been busy with work and friends, but I figured I'd drop by and see if you guys were still so confident about the midterms after last night.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've just been busy with work and friends, but I figured I'd drop by and see if you guys were still so confident about the midterms after last night.

:lol:   Gov races won by dems in states that went strongly for Clinton is somehow a sign of the midterms.   Funny how the left wasn't saying that in those Senate races went to GOP candidates.  

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Well, what do YOU think happened last nite?  :nea:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Gov races won by dems in states that went strongly for Clinton is somehow a sign of the midterms.   Funny how the left wasn't saying that in those Senate races went to GOP candidates.  

Party pooper! :lmao:

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, what do YOU think happened last nite?  :nea:

Party pooper! :lmao:

I mean it's simple math. Every year more boomers die and more millennials turn 18. You're not going to like the outcome.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I mean it's simple math. Every year more boomers die and more millennials turn 18. You're not going to like the outcome.

Have you been under a rock the last 8 years :lol: 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

"THIS IS OUR TIME!" :lol: 

And you people wonder how the divide between the rich and the poor continue to grow larger and larger.  Just wait...some of you aren't going to take their status as "victim" to heart and actually do something....it will be easy for them to succeed.  So few wanting to work hard enough to reach any level of success.  Or, maybe you can change that definition.  Can "racist" work for successful people too?  Meh.....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lmao:

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

You ruined everything you built in those 8 years when you elected Donald Trump and now we're here to take our future back, just you wait.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Who the fuck was he talking to there :lol: certainly not me 

You sure as fuck didn't do your part in stopping him Mr. I threw my vote away on a third party. It was a royal You directed at anyone and everyone who didn't vote for Hillary to keep a white supremacist sexual predator out of the Oval Office.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You sure as fuck didn't do your part in stopping him Mr. I threw my vote away on a third party. It was a royal You directed at anyone and everyone who didn't vote for Hillary to keep a white supremacist sexual predator out of the Oval Office.

:lol: you have got to be fucking kidding me. She was and is still worse than Donald and most people feel the same. 

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So what do you plan to be when you grow up?  How much are you saving for retirement?  Is your parents basement still an option if you hit rough times?  

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you have got to be fucking kidding me. She was and is still worse than Donald and most people feel the same. 

Glad to see you're still a nut Ben.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So what do you plan to be when you grow up?  How much are you saving for retirement?  Is your parents basement still an option if you hit rough times?  

Start a bar or a brewery. Sadly, until I step my income up my retirement plan is inheritance. They're supportive and loving parents so as long as I'm not a total fuck up their door will always be open.

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Start a bar or a brewery. Sadly, until I step my income up my retirement plan is inheritance. They're supportive and loving parents so as long as I'm not a total fuck up their door will always be open.

Hahahaha.  Good answers.  :bc: 

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You ruined everything you built in those 8 years when you elected Donald Trump and now we're here to take our future back, just you wait.

What exactly did Obama build?  Bi trans gender restrooms?  Get real.  He was a horrible, divisive president, propped up by a corrupt bunch of hypocritical scumbags.  If you can't admit that by now, there really isn't much to talk about.  No sense in candy coating it.  

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You know how to make a million bucks in a bar or brewery?  Start with 2 million.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What exactly did Obama build?  Bi trans gender restrooms?  Get real.  He was a horrible, divisive president, propped up by a corrupt bunch of hypocritical scumbags.  If you can't admit that by now, there really isn't much to talk about.  No sense in candy coating it.  

You know how to make a million bucks in a bar or brewery?  Start with 2 million.

How does it feel to have antiquated beliefs before you're even dead? Like do you not see the walls crumbling around you? Weinstien, Spacey,  and CK have all fallen because of Trump's pussy grabbing comments. We're stealing the anti-Obama playbook and conservatives are not ready for a taste of their own medicine. 

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How does it feel to have antiquated beliefs before you're even dead? Like do you not see the walls crumbling around you? Weinstien, Spacey,  and CK have all fallen because of Trump's pussy grabbing comments. We're stealing the anti-Obama playbook and conservatives are not ready for a taste of their own medicine. 

What walls?  My guy is in charge for 7 more years, and sorry for you, sodomy is still not legal in public.  I know you'd like it to be and all.23319122_1715907078422264_6711220295843881154_n.jpg.275aa0f7b5d5d37f46e8b33fe2b62494.jpg

Edited by DriftBusta

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What walls?  My guy is in charge for 7 more years, and sorry for you, sodomy is still not legal in public.  I know you'd like it to be and all.23319122_1715907078422264_6711220295843881154_n.jpg.275aa0f7b5d5d37f46e8b33fe2b62494.jpg

:lol:

Doubt it when you consider how skinny his win was in 16 and the fact he has turned off a big number of his independent voters unless foolishly the dems run Clinton again.  hell I think even Pocahontas could beat him and she may be the only person that disgusts me as much as clinton