Check your account email address ×

Papadopoulos

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

When did draining the swamp become considered a flop? I want to go on record that my opinion all along has been that Russia has been using these people. I've said it before and I've said it again, Putin's smart enough to know it would blow up in his face if there was proof of collusion and these Trump schmucks would surely get caught so he would never actually collude directly with the campaign. So what did he do instead? He helped keep them rich and happy so they would turn a blind eye when he made moves to destabilize our democracy, and sure enough it worked. Whether it changed the outcome of the election or not isn't relevant, they still have us totally wrapped up in the aftermath. At the end of the day those are the best charges a reasonable person could hope for coming out of this.

Well, that really sways my thoughts on this :lol:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I can agree with that.  But, he's having a hard time even getting his own party in line.  A good leader would find ways to bring both sides of the aisle toward the middle.  Obama was terrible at that.  Trump doesn't seem much better at this point in his term.  

exactly

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Draining the swamp is a great thing. 

IMO Russiagate was about the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to sway the election in favor of Trump.  There may have been collusion but I am of the opinion that Hillary did just as much if not more colluding than Trump.  

We meddle in elections all across the globe, so does Russia.  This isn't news and most everyone on this forum has acknowledged that from the beginning.  

yup a point i made from the beginning,  meddling is just SOP for us, our friends and our enemies.