Check your account email address ×

Worse than heroin

Anler

Wife bought a bunch of Halloween candy and I've already eaten a bag if Reese's peanut butter cups. Seriously wtf is in these things? Are they putting heroin in this shit? I can't put em down. I'm thinking about tearing into another bag. Help Trump!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Wife bought a bunch of Halloween candy and I've already eaten a bag if Reese's peanut butter cups. Seriously wtf is in these things? Are they putting heroin in this shit? I can't put em down. I'm thinking about tearing into another bag. Help Trump!

we know better than to get candy 5 nights before halloween. we get them the night of. 

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

halloween candy, then thanksgiving turkey/pies, then immediately a month of Christmas cookies, followed by New Years Day pork, pies, and leftover Christmas cookies.........

:flush:

yeah it's a very tough couple of months for weight watchers...

1 minute ago, hayward said:

halloween candy, then thanksgiving turkey/pies, then immediately a month of Christmas cookies, followed by New Years Day pork, pies, and leftover Christmas cookies.........

:flush:

The whole month of December my vendors bring by donuts, pastries, popcorn, cookies, candy, lunches, booze, etc... Fuck it's impossible to avoid it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

We have emptied 3 of the 90 bar boxes in the last month here. I've got one more hid that I swore I won't open until the 31st but its been 3 days since my last fix........

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its not your fault, its the spoon's fault. The candy made you fat, NOT the fact you ate an ENTIRE bag today alone. That has nothing to do with it. Reese's is EVIL!!!

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Time for a non addictive Halloween candy substitute.....we've got a bunch of mini butterfingers here....just like crack!

Halloween must "jimmy snacks" favorite..... :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/health/sugar-cancer-relationship-study/index.html

All you clowns eating brown and dark colored chocolate are fucking racists,

BLM, Maxine waters, Pelosi and that liberal chick wearing the stupid cowboy hat will be after you all. hahahahaha

We bought one of those 5lb bags weeks ago and I have yet to open it. Luckily the GF suggested we buy the bag that had all the candy that I don't like as much like the Twizzlers, Smarties, Jolly Ranchers etc. No chocolate.

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Its not your fault, its the spoon's fault. The candy made you fat, NOT the fact you ate an ENTIRE bag today alone. That has nothing to do with it. Reese's is EVIL!!!

I know right?

6 hours ago, dz246 said:

Halloween must "jimmy snacks" favorite..... :lol:  :bc: 

I used to be a more of a chips/jerky kind of snack guy but since I quit the sauce I've turned into a sweets snacker especially peanut butter...holy fuck. :lol:

• Haha 1