Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

holy fuck is that steak covered in wing sauce or something....what in the fuck ......might as well cook that fucker to 175f and dump ketchup all over it Donald :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

holy fuck is that steak covered in wing sauce or something....what in the fuck ......might as well cook that fucker to 175f and dump ketchup all over it Donald :lol: 

Thats why I asked wtf it was. :lol:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I trying to figure out what I want and/or need.  Grill free house at the moment, kind of.  

I'd go pellet.  Easy as gas or electric and you don't have to babysit them at all.  

And you can smoke or grill, most get up to 400* + for steaks and burgers.

:bc:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

46 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'd go pellet.  Easy as gas or electric and you don't have to babysit them at all.  

Neal

Yeah, it I'm looking at the redneck grill, a Big Green Egg, or some for of pellet smoker/grill, or a combo of the two.  

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Yeah, it I'm looking at the redneck grill, a Big Green Egg, or some for of pellet smoker/grill, or a combo of the two.  

I really like my Camp Chef.  It's a bit cheaper than the similar Treager but has a couple nicer features.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DVELGT6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1505609272&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=camp+chef+dlx&dpPl=1&dpID=410SR1I-bvL&ref=plSrch

Couple that with a iGrill2 and it's heaven. :bc:

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

400????? I can get the akorn to 800-1000 degrees for searing!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Some of these new pellet grill have sear boxes on them. I like the simplicity of the Weber Kettle.

camp chef woodwind is what i would buy for  a reasonable price unit and it has the seat box.  cabelas also sells the camp chef store branded and sometimes has good sales.  i just don't use mine enough to justify the cost right now

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

been marinading 3 days in classic steak house marinade...........135* nice and pink

On 9/15/2017 at 5:41 PM, FAT DAVE said:

Straight in the garbage for this guy. Ive had enough bark for a lifetime. :lol:

turn in your man card or whatever card you canooks have........throw the bark away...fuckin heathen