Check your account email address ×

The Dem party is unraveling before our eyes

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

snowrider is probably at the convention dancing to boyz II men and screaming like a girl for hillary

Demi Lovato is singing right now.....Coach Slope has a halfy and crying.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

snowrider is probably at the convention dancing to boyz II men and screaming like a girl for hillary

He's carrying Vins bags and fur coat up to the suite while Vin walks the red carpet and shakes hands .

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Way to many people crying during bernie's speech, they aren't voting for hillary.  No way with this many people with principles and convictions will vote for Clinton.  Many will throw their morals away, some here will pull the lever for Clinton but many won't.  Bernie has single handedly has unraveled the dam party.  He is basically in a round about way announcing his openness to a third party to run in this speech.

Edited by BOHICA

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Demi Lovato is singing right now.....Coach Slope has a halfy and crying.

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's carrying Vins bags and fur coat up to the suite while Vin walks the red carpet and shakes hands .

:lol:This shit is sooooo much better than watching that ass-hat marathon.  

• Gold Member

As he walked off the stage I wonder if he feels bad for selling out his principles and selling out to cooperate america and everything he is against.  What a slim ball that sanders is....  A typical politician

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

As he walked off the stage I wonder if he feels bad for selling out his principles and selling out to cooperate america and everything he is against.  What a slim ball that sanders is....  A typical politician

What did you expect he has been one for 40 years :lol2: 

Seems most Bernie supporters are still not going to vote for crooked Hillary per Bernie's FB.

https://www.facebook.com/berniesanders/

Erin Kelly Myers Yeah well. Nobody more disappointed than me and my fellow Berners that have heard you telling us to vote for Hillary. Thanks, but no thanks.

Kathryne Mary-Addrene Badosky No matter what happens tonight or this week Bernie, there's two things I know to be true: I'll always love you and I'll never vote for Hillary.

Edited by Capt.Storm

43 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Its really pathetic that Ted Cruz refused to support Trump but Sanders sold out to Clinton. 

The Wikileaks even had some information in it the said that Cruzes old man with Ozwald was real :lol: 

Now Kaine is saying amnesty for illegals within 100 days of being elected. Yes, lets  reward folks for committing a felony and coming over illegally. :nuts: Another kick in the nuts for the middle class.

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Vin doesn't walk.  That is for poor folk.  He off-road Segways the red carpet.  

If the whole wiki leaks shit doesn't change the way liberal voters think about their party, then nothing will.  It proves without a doubt that they are being manipulted every day.  What would someone have to do with these voters to get them to stop backing corruption?

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

And fucking MC is posting shit about Trump's clothing sweatshops :lol: what a fucking hack

And where is retarded snowrider and above it all Vince :lol: fucking hacks  

This shit is like the sweetest music I've ever heard .....its like cocaine for my eyes to read it all :lol::lol: 

I could never and will never vote for a candidate that doesnt represent me but I will grin a big ass grin when that thieving lying cunt loses her whitehouse and the dems end up with a party in more disarray than the faggot pubs 

Hey Ben! Looks like the dems put it together last night, SBYL :lol:

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If the whole wiki leaks shit doesn't change the way liberal voters think about their party, then nothing will.  It proves without a doubt that they are being manipulted every day.  What would someone have to do with these voters to get them to stop backing corruption?

The Dems put it in the rear view mirror last night, what's next? Well besides that the Russians are fucking with a US election, nice job Trump has done knocking NATO eh...............what a fucking tool he is.

Hey Snake, if you're out there weren't you on the Fulda Gap?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Dems put it in the rear view mirror last night, what's next? Well besides that the Russians are fucking with a US election, nice job Trump has done knocking NATO eh...............what a fucking tool he is.

Hey Snake, if you're out there weren't you on the Fulda Gap?

Why did you quit being a republican?