Check your account email address ×

The Dem party is unraveling before our eyes

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Dems put it in the rear view mirror last night, what's next? Well besides that the Russians are fucking with a US election, nice job Trump has done knocking NATO eh...............what a fucking tool he is.

Hey Snake, if you're out there weren't you on the Fulda Gap?

What did they put in the rear view mirror?

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Morals. Ethics. The law. Trust. Honesty.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The con that they have going on.  LOL.

I wanted to hear from him, but silence is golden.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Way to many people crying during bernie's speech, they aren't voting for hillary.  No way with this many people with principles and convictions will vote for Clinton.  Many will throw their morals away, some here will pull the lever for Clinton but many won't.  Bernie has single handedly has unraveled the dam party.  He is basically in a round about way announcing his openness to a third party to run in this speech.

Polls are showing at least 25% of Sanders supporters won't vote for Hillary.   That could easily be over 3 million votes. 

"Let me thank the 13 million Americans who voted for the political revolution, giving us the 1,846 pledged delegates here tonight – 46 percent of the total. And delegates: Thank you for being here, and for all the work you’ve done. I look forward to your votes during the roll call on Tuesday night."

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I see they had two illegals speak last night.  One of them has two deportation orders on them

I would say to the dems if I was Trump..

What do you guys want?

Take the borders down and let everybody in..is that what you guys want?

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I would say to the dems if I was Trump..

What do you guys want?

Take the borders down and let everybody in..is that what you guys want?

Many liberals know now that the democrat party has a bunch an untrustworthy corrupt criminals at the top.

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Its really pathetic that Ted Cruz refused to support Trump but Sanders sold out to Clinton. 

I'll help you out there Kivalo, Ted Cruz is looking at 2020 as he is betting that Trump is going lose and lose big...then he gets to be the Republican guy who says see I was right and now I'm the guy to lead the way in 2020, now for Sanders there is no 2020 and he knows his best shot at getting some of plans implemented are by ensuring that Clinton is sleeping in the WH on January 20th 2017.

It's really that simple folks :news:

• Gold Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll help you out there Kivalo, Ted Cruz is looking at 2020 as he is betting that Trump is going lose and lose big...then he gets to be the Republican guy who says see I was right and now I'm the guy to lead the way in 2020, now for Sanders there is no 2020 and he knows his best shot at getting some of plans implemented are by ensuring that Clinton is sleeping in the WH on January 20th 2017.

It's really that simple folks :news:

Sanders Sold Out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Sanders Sold Out.

Maybe someday you will figure out the reality of how politics works in a democratic republic, and if you don't like that you should live in a country with an authoritarian type of government like Russia. 

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Wikileaks e-mails, the past is for losers, winners look to the future.

So when you do business with someone, hire someone, you don't look into their past?

cause that's what losers do?

:lol: 

Edited by Cold War

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Wikileaks e-mails, the past is for losers, winners look to the future.

So pay no mind to the manipulation of the media, the screwing of Bernie, and calling Hispanics "taco bowls". Just another day in the life of a dem supporter? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe someday you will figure out the reality of how politics works in a democratic republic, and if you don't like that you should live in a country with an authoritarian type of government like Russia. 

Oh shut up you condescending blowhard. Differing opinions don't equate to a lack of understanding. And since when I have I supported anything even approaching authoritarianism. You jackass!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And that's what this whole election is about .... people like you happy with the graft and the inside deals. 

Say it again.... if youre the poster boy for success, count me the fuck out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Support such a blatantly corrupt woman for Pres. and has the nerve to condesend? Sounds like your garden variety sheep.

2 months ago he was sounding off non stop about how Trump was playing it smart and was his guy .....then he must have had dinner with some potential clients and they scolded him ......he flipped to the hillary camp quicker than i've ever seen anyone completely shift their ideals

also be prepared to receive a heavy dose of lecturing about how life is too short to support losers and how he's a winners winner blah blah blah :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2 months ago he was sounding off non stop about how Trump was playing it smart and was his guy .....then he must have had dinner with some potential clients and they scolded him ......he flipped to the hillary camp quicker than i've ever seen anyone completely shift their ideals

also be prepared to receive a heavy dose of lecturing about how life is too short to support losers and how he's a winners winner blah blah blah :lol:

He once claimed he has voted for the presidential winner every time since he was 18. Can't do that without being a flip flopper. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He once claimed he has voted for the presidential winner every time since he was 18. Can't do that without being a flip flopper. :lol:

who the fuck would even be proud of that :lol: