Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Personally I think public figures are foolish for getting involved in controversial political issues. Either way you stand on something you are going to piss off half of your fans. Not a good career move. I think it's a losing proposition. At the end or after your career, sure have at it. But when you are getting paid millions of dollars to play a game and you have no other marketable skills? Dumb...

Agreed.  There are numerous ways for these athletes to use their name and notariety to voice their views.  This is the wrong place.

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Great post. Very spot on.  Disregard Zam,he is a Uncle Tom. 

I've got your uncle damn Tom .........dangling!!! :lmao:

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I get it too....just the wrong place...and suspect timing.   It's Trump Derangement disorder gone awry.  He didn't vote himself in....THE NFL FANS DID.  

Either way...I find it gross.  If they wanted to really make a difference, they have the means and alternatives to do so.  And very few every do.  That's the real disgusting part here.  Spoiled millionaires, most with the brains of a coconut, complaining about making millions in America's system to catch something thrown to them.  

Mey, like MC said though...it's about the free cop killings. :lol:

I do like them just staying in the locker room though.  If you wanna display your grievances, do it in private.

Bingo :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  There are numerous ways for these athletes to use their name and notariety to voice their views.  This is the wrong place.

I've got your uncle damn Tom .........dangling!!! :lmao:

Hanging negros has been frowned on for years. You are not being funny.:popcornchair::lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you seem really worked up over a handful of kneelers. might want to catch a breath. 

And you keep posting in threads even though you say don't give a shit.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

And you keep posting in threads even though you say don't give a shit.

He just wants to let everyone know he's watching us with our petty "1st world" problems in between his highly stimulating, enlightened and intellectually elite podcast viewing. :lmao:

"Thyself...is the easier to fool."

-Confuckus (Confucius' idiot half cousin).

:lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump the deal man brought together players and owners like no one else :thumb:

shad-khan-jaguars.jpg

After the worst president in the history of the US for the past 8 years, did nothing but make things worse in this country

45 minutes ago, bussman said:

So if your employees tell you to fuck off after telling them they'll be doing their job a certain way you won't fire them? 

I don't think telling someone to fuck off is a form of peaceful protest, clearly that is insubordination. If they want to take a knee while I honor myself then that is acceptable. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think telling someone to fuck off is a form of peaceful protest, clearly that is insubordination. If they want to take a knee while I honor myself then that is acceptable. 

The boss says what is and isn't acceptable no? 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you honor yourself in front of your employees? Do you have any video of this?:popcornchair:

Just now, bussman said:

I think there is a common agreement of what is acceptable behavior. But I guess Trump has changed that. But sure, the boss should have the right to tell an employee what is acceptable when they are representing the company. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Do you honor yourself in front of your employees? Do you have any video of this?:popcornchair:

If I did my employees would tell me to fuck off. I've known some of these guys for 25 years or more. :lol:

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Interested to see what happens tomorrow during the National Anthem fir the Cowboys game.   Jerry Jones said anyone who kneel, isn't no longer a Cowboy. Doubt we will see any BS from them   At least one of these owners has a sack. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The president isn't respectful about a lot of stuff, with all the stuff going on with NK, hurricanes, HC, etc. you would think the president would have more things to focus on than rallying his base.

he could have a beer summit

57 minutes ago, bussman said:

So if your employees tell you to fuck off after telling them they'll be doing their job a certain way you won't fire them? 

The NFL bosses don't seem to have an issue with there employees taking a knee, Trump did a great job bringing management and employees together :bc: 

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump the deal man brought together players and owners like no one else :thumb:

shad-khan-jaguars.jpg

But wait....I thought this was about the cop killings?

Ahhhh........

Poor libtwats.  Can't even agree on what the protests are about anymore. :lol:

Boo.

IMG_2208.JPG

• Thanks 1