Check your account email address ×

Things from the 80's.

Highmark

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you can thank the 80s for that one also . the runway came to fame mid 80s . from what I gather from some of the young guys who work for me sadly the bush is starting to make a come back .     

Friggin hipsters.  Spreading crabs from beards and PBR cans back to the bush.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Friggin hipsters.  Spreading crabs from beards and PBR cans back to the bush.  

:lol:

7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

One of the broads I dated shaved her pussy cause she said it stunk less and was more hygienic.  Needless to say ,she was my first anal:lol:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!! :lol: Did it hurt much? :lmao:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I found a Mura high stepper cleaning out my mother-in-law's house a few weeks ago with original head phones but no box

my wife has been selling the shit out of a lot of 70s and 80s stuff on line last few mo . it is shocking what some of this crap is bringing in .

mura-histepper-HI-6.jpg

This reminded me of one of my favorite things from the early 80's...wore the fucker out.:thumb:

IMG_3425.JPG.43421883608cc731c5645ac474392617.JPG

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I' m just guessing here but if a girl had a smelly pussy back in the day it wasn't because of the bush....look deeper grasshopper! :lol:

or don't just move along and wash your hand well then pour some disinfectant on them and hope for the best

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I' m just guessing here but if a girl had a smelly pussy back in the day it wasn't because of the bush....look deeper grasshopper! :lol:

Yep.  I remember finger banging this girl one time back in the day, driving home later, smelled this godawful stench...wtf is that.....held my fingers up to my nose and almost went off the road it was so bad. :lol:   Still prefer a nicely manicured landing strip.....eff the bald pussy, with the razor stubble 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep.  I remember finger banging this girl one time back in the day, driving home later, smelled this godawful stench...wtf is that.....held my fingers up to my nose and almost went off the road it was so bad. :lol:   Still prefer a nicely manicured landing strip.....eff the bald pussy, with the razor stubble 

No stubble when they shave everyday :bc:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The closely cropped " Diamond "  is my personal favorite .   :bc:    AMG likes a landing strip on his boyfriends ass btw . :news: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You know that you have a hold of a good one when you start to pull and you can feel it up near yer eye !!!   :bc:

You extract a huge mound of booger, with a couple nose hairs attached, and can immediately breathe better ftw :bc: 

• Haha 1

Fucking Kix still kicks ass in concert. I saw a dude that looked like Webba there. Almost said something to him. He goes to a lot of concerts so I wouldn't be surprised if it was him . Vixen played too and they were smoking

Edited by Snoslinger

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The closely cropped " Diamond "  is my personal favorite .   :bc:    AMG likes a landing strip on his boyfriends ass btw . :news: 

I should have paid extra to have the FedEx guy put that ski up your ass sideways. You would have enjoyed that.  :fuckyou::finger:

:snack:

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Fucking Kix still kicks ass in concert. I saw a dude that looked like Webba there. Almost said something to him. He goes to a lot of concerts so I wouldn't be surprised if it was him . Vixen played too and they were smoking

Kix and Vixen? I wouldnt have seen them in their prime

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm not surprised. you would have been down the road at the WHAM! concert instead.

Hell no, man I don't listen to that crap! I'm a rocker, dude through and through. Here's my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen, not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Lep.

• Haha 1