Check your account email address ×

Things from the 80's.

Highmark

25 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Hell no, man I don't listen to that crap! I'm a rocker, dude through and through. Here's my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen, not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Lep.

then why you wouldn't see kix is a little mind boggling :dunno: 

vixen i can understand as i wasn't s fan either. but they did sound and look good last night.

Edited by Snoslinger

6 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

tenor.gif

having the big one!! :lol: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm not surprised. you would have been down the road at the WHAM! concert instead.

oh please....now you're the barrister of musical taste?  I'm with MIsledder.  They sucked in their best days.

The bronco is almost perfect, found it at a grage sale for 10 cents, i gave em a dollar , the ones on top shelf are the ones that came in a happy meal, 3 of them are still in plastic, theyre worth like 2 whole dollars :lol:

The bronco is worth prolly 100

20170924_105104.jpg

Edited by MiSledder
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

having the big one!! :lol: 

oh please....now you're the barrister of musical taste?  I'm with MIsledder.  They sucked in their best days.

There was a guy all through High School and there after that looked like George Michael and changed his style as the real guy did... I can only imagine the razzin he took after the real guy got caught looking for gay sex at the park. :lol:

16 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

There was a guy all through High School and there after that looked like George Michael and changed his style as the real guy did... I can only imagine the razzin he took after the real guy got caught looking for gay sex at the park. :lol:

burn :lol: