Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Taking the fam out to the driving range shortly.  Getting us out of the house and teaching the boy all my bad habits of golf, swearing, throwing clubs, and all.  

Probably leave the cigars, beers, and shots out of it this round.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My wife found out last night that the facility she is a nurse at has 3 positive Covid 19 patients in there 3rd floor memory care unit. They have tracked it down to a new resident that came in 2 weeks ago. They have been on lockdown for weeks and have a quarantine unit set up but the way this virus goes through nursing facilities it doesn't look good. They are hoping to keep it confined to just that floor.

My wife does not work on that floor but has had contact with people that do so she is very nervous. She wants me to move to the cabin for the duration because of my PE issues so I'll be taking our dogs and heading north or a while.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

My wife found out last night that the facility she is a nurse at has 3 positive Covid 19 patients in there 3rd floor memory care unit. They have tracked it down to a new resident that came in 2 weeks ago. They have been on lockdown for weeks and have a quarantine unit set up but the way this virus goes through nursing facilities it doesn't look good. They are hoping to keep it confined to just that floor.

My wife does not work on that floor but has had contact with people that do so she is very nervous. She wants me to move to the cabin for the duration because of my PE issues so I'll be taking our dogs and heading north or a while.

Wow. Sounds like they caught it quick.  You would rather be up at the lake anyway I would guess. 

Another cloudy, cool day here with a chance of rain again. :wall:

Like George said above, I too am getting tired of this crap. Today was supposed to be +10 and nothing but sun but of course it changed again. Tomorrow +12 and nothing but sun they are now saying. :lol:

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

The forecast here is for temps in the 50's through Sunday.  30's with mixed precipitation on Monday. 

It's currently raining here with ice pellets/sleet mixed in. :wall:

Morning,  similar forecast here today.  Sunny skies with temps in the upper 50's.  The only snow left here is what came off the roof on the north side of the house and the snowbanks from plowing.