Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Mornin gentlemen.  Starting this humpday with sunny skies and 29f. 

1 hour ago, small-bore said:

I lost my satalight signal overnight. I went out and looked at it just now. The post heaved out. I stood it back up and put a brace on it. It work's for now lol.

It's been a long time since I have aligned a satellite dish,  but it seems like you got lucky  :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Mornin gentlemen.  Starting this humpday with sunny skies and 29f. 

It's been a long time since I have aligned a satellite dish,  but it seems like you got lucky  :bc:

Overcast and mist here, which was the same yesterday only with rain. The weatherman said nothing but sun and warmth just prior to this which he also said for last weekend which was also a bust.

No pink moon for us last night, and it will be the same tonight. My wife's not happy as she was looking forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

We have us a storm brewing in Havasu. The day started out with bright sunshine and about 72f this morning. Bout an hour ago the wind started blowing, the clouds moved in and it dropped 15 degrees easily. 

Lots of white caps on the lake and I can just barely see the mountains in any direction. 

Flash flood warnings on the radio. Supposed to start pouring rain in about 30 minutes. May only rain for an hour or so but we are likely to get a couple of inches. 

We are about to get dumped on. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

We have us a storm brewing in Havasu. The day started out with bright sunshine and about 72f this morning. Bout an hour ago the wind started blowing, the clouds moved in and it dropped 15 degrees easily. 

Lots of white caps on the lake and I can just barely see the mountains in any direction. 

Flash flood warnings on the radio. Supposed to start pouring rain in about 30 minutes. May only rain for an hour or so but we are likely to get a couple of inches. 

We are about to get dumped on. 

:needpics:

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the claims of Maine roots aren't going to offset the CT plates when you try to cross the border  :news:   

I have to agree.  Mainers can be pretty xenophobic.  I'm married to one.  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, s pump said:

Let's go get em. Maybe take a burn around.

Nothing I wouldn't love more.  But I'd want to know how we plan on getting through 3 states with out of state plates.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nothing I wouldn't love more.  But I'd want to know how we plan on getting through 3 states with out of state plates.

There is no out of state bans. Go get our shit ( maybe burn a tank of gas in the sleds) grab all our shit, go home 15 hrs deal.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have to agree.  Mainers can be pretty xenophobic.  I'm married to one.  :lol: 

our head of sales lives in Portsmouth now and is headed to his lake house this weekend,  i am sure the NY accent combined with the NH plates on the benz aren't going to make him very welcomed.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Surewhynot.  I don't want any human interaction on this trip at all, other than a tank of gas at Bishops for the ride home.

Ok sounds good. I got gloves. I'll check with SB to be sure we can pull our shit out.

Edited by s pump