Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

A beautiful weekend here with both days hitting the 40’s.  Made a real mess of things though.  Looks like this week will be start warm too then, cool off.  This was our Feb thaw.  What happens next will decide the length of the rest of the riding season.

:gm1:   Currently 11° and sunny after 3 days of on and off snow showers. I posted this in the random pic thread yesterday. It's a snow shower over Island Pond yesterday afternoon.

20200301-20200301-DJI_0590-HDR-4.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Currently +4 C and raining here in Waterloo, Ont with more warm temps on the way for the next  2 weeks. Putting the sleds away today. Its over.

:whiteflag:

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Currently +4 C and raining here in Waterloo, Ont with more warm temps on the way for the next  2 weeks. Putting the sleds away today. Its over.

:whiteflag:

We got out yesterday for a ride and on the way out it was getting soft. On the way back there were spots down to dirt and I'd say the fat lady is singing. We talked about trailering farther north but I think I'm putting it on trailer and parking it. There's always next year.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, smokin george said:

We got out yesterday for a ride and on the way out it was getting soft. On the way back there were spots down to dirt and I'd say the fat lady is singing. We talked about trailering farther north but I think I'm putting it on trailer and parking it. There's always next year.

The north is still good and likely will be for a couple more weeks but I'm going to Florida next week so no time to run up there.

This was a good season, better than the last 4-5 years at least. I think I'm around 2000 kms. Half of that ridden close to home and all of it in February.

It's gonna be around 50 deg tomorrow and a little warmer on Monday with rain. My buddy called and says we have a 42ft Fountain Executioner to compound,polish, ceramic coat and detail. I'd like to get a ride in that boat lol

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

It's gonna be around 50 deg tomorrow and a little warmer on Monday with rain. My buddy called and says we have a 42ft Fountain Executioner to compound,polish, ceramic coat and detail. I'd like to get a ride in that boat lol

That would be sweet! A beauty morning here currently and I am also thinking about the trailer and boat and everything it brings. Likely going to do an oil change on the Vec today and get it ready for summerization. 

Just now, irv said:

That would be sweet! A beauty morning here currently and I am also thinking about the trailer and boat and everything it brings. Likely going to do an oil change on the Vec today and get it ready for summerization. 

I've had enough for now lol! I'm ready to tackle all the things outside once the mounds of snow are gone. 

• Like 1

Good Sunday morning generation.  Currently 10f and sunny.  More closings effective today in VT. All barbershop's, hair salon's, tattoo parlors  and guys must close.