Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

ICE probably came in and took him away in the aftermath

Ironically,the multi million dollar job I’m running, will have two tenants. Ice is taking 50% of the leasable space in the building. :snack::bigfinger:Thanks Trump.:lol:

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Are things back to normal in the hood after the weekend storms?

Yes, mostly hail damage in my area. Flooding is now starting to be a problem for some. It rains everyday.

• Like 1

Morning-

61 / 53.  Clear North and rain South.  Guy came to therapy looking high as shit last night and Erin wasn't a happy therapist.  Said he was tired not stoned.  I'm thinking perc's were the reason but hope i'm wrong cuz he was 15 months clean.  Staying sober is a bitch thats for sure. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Currently 58 degrees with a frost warning for tonight....SMH.

One of the things I dislike about living here is the shorter growing season. Last year we had a frost in early June.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

One of the things I dislike about living here is the shorter growing season. Last year we had a frost in early June.

Same here.  We still had frost 6 inches under the soil until about a week ago. The only way most here can get a successful grow season is to start the plants in a greenhouse or garage.  Fuck all that.

55 right now and supposed to be sunny and 70 today.  We hit 75 yesterday.  Too fucking hot.  As I get older, my tolerance for the heat is getting less and less.  Isn’t it supposed to go the other way?  It’s bizarro Benjamin Buttons shit going on in my body!!

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same here.  We still had frost 6 inches under the soil until about a week ago. The only way most here can get a successful grow season is to start the plants in a greenhouse or garage.  Fuck all that.

55 right now and supposed to be sunny and 70 today.  We hit 75 yesterday.  Too fucking hot.  As I get older, my tolerance for the heat is getting less and less.  Isn’t it supposed to go the other way?  It’s bizarro Benjamin Buttons shit going on in my body!!

We didn't have any frost in the ground to speak of this year. The early snow covered the ground before the cold weather arrived.

Isn't this a dandy of a forecast?

image.png

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm the same way. Fuck the heat, give me 65 and sunny. 75 if there's a nice good breeze.

That's what I love about being north of the notches :bc:

• Like 1

Morning-

53 / 56 and clear.  Could see mid 80's today then 50's tomorrow....  Woke up wanting to punch someone in the throat but after 2 cups of joe i'm a bit more relaxed.... I see Toronto took care of golden state and the Brewers roughed up Pittsburgh last night.   Good day fellas.    :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Rained overnight but sun is breaking now. Supposed to be 70's and sunny today.

I can see on orange dot trying to break though this morning. Warm overnight with a low of 48. Hopefully today is a drama free day around here. Well, at least foe me, lol.

Gonna be warm and sunny again here today.  Greenery is really kicking into high gear.  I’ve got one more big tree to carve up and stack today.  I’m all chainsawed out!!!  Fuck this shit.

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can see on orange dot trying to break though this morning. Warm overnight with a low of 48. Hopefully today is a drama free day around here. Well, at least foe me, lol.

Why?  What are you trying to hide?  What are you afraid of?

:watching:

:lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gonna be warm and sunny again here today.  Greenery is really kicking into high gear.  I’ve got one more big tree to carve up and stack today.  I’m all chainsawed out!!!  Fuck this shit.

Why?  What are you trying to hide?  What are you afraid of?

:watching:

:lol:

I'm afraid of being forced to show my taxes. I don't want everyone around here to know that I'm getting rich off my friends :lol:

Just saw on the local news a while ago that the reason it's just an orange dot in the sky is because of the smoke from Canadian wildfires. I knew there were going to be repercussions for banning a Canadian.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm afraid of being forced to show my taxes. I don't want everyone around here to know that I'm getting rich off my friends :lol:

Just saw on the local news a while ago that the reason it's just an orange dot in the sky is because of the smoke from Canadian wildfires. I knew there were going to be repercussions for banning a Canadian.

Yeah, we get hit pretty hard with their smoke every other year it seems like.  Not too bad right now but it’s a bit NW of me.  One year it was a haze for weeks.  Canada is bad for “climate change”.  :lmao:

• Gold Member

Good-late-morning, Gents.  Amazingly enough they are not calling for rain.  

Here's to hoping CKF has a better day today then yesterday!  :lol:  :bc:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

:lmao:

• Like 1