Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

23 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm afraid of being forced to show my taxes. I don't want everyone around here to know that I'm getting rich off my friends :lol:

Just saw on the local news a while ago that the reason it's just an orange dot in the sky is because of the smoke from Canadian wildfires. I knew there were going to be repercussions for banning a Canadian.

which thread was the banning been working need to catch up

your the one that asked for it :lol:

hey Dave,  can you fix that misspelled your for me:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I found a video of Dave trying to hack into the server.

B9DF74AE-222C-47ED-967E-F8BE18D2C465.gif

Thanks to Mexico for paying for it. I was worried when they showed up with just a chain, but the fucking thing worked :lol:

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Love it. Makes mowing much faster. I'm still shocked at how tight it turns for the size of the tractor.

the weather girl said it wouldn't take much of a shift for us to have had a blue sky day.

What did you buy, queer? :dunno:

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Thank you-  Been alive 54 years and been with her for 39 of them including dating. How shes still with me I have no clue lol

We're wondering the same thing :lmao: 

:news:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

That's awesome John! Congrats!  It's hard to believe it will be 30 years for Nicole and I this July 

20 for the wife and I on 9/10

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What did you buy, queer? :dunno:

We're wondering the same thing :lmao: 

:news:

20 for the wife and I on 9/10

A Cub Cadet XT2. I started out looking at the John Deere's but from what I read their basic series wasn't as good as the XT2 Cub Cadet's. I love it. And as an added bonus it's Ski Doo Yellow :lol:    Congrats on 20 years. She must have a lot of patience to put up with the likes of you :lol: 

20190524_180114.jpg

20190524_180107.jpg

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

A Cub Cadet XT2. I started out looking at the John Deere's but from what I read their basic series wasn't as good as the XT2 Cub Cadet's. I love it. And as an added bonus it's Ski Doo Yellow :lol:   

Congrats on 20 years. She must have a lot of patience to put up with the likes of you :lol: 

20190524_180114.jpg

20190524_180107.jpg

What size deck and how many HP?  

I was looking at CC , but then my buddy had nothing but trouble with his and ended up returning it for a Kabota. And my brother had his engine blow in his with less than 25 hours in his CC.  I know they don't make the engines, and it was replaced for free, but still a PITA.  I ended up getting a D155 48" with 24hp B&S  No issues so far, other than the shitty color  :bc:

She likes the way I eat her watermelon  :lmao:

1063016906_giphy.gif.cf(73).gif.522fa1f7a0a38712fb32e6b6325441b5.gif

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I was looking at CC , but then my buddy had nothing but trouble with his and ended up returning it for a Kabota. And my brother had his engine blow in his with less than 25 hours in his CC.  I know they don't make the engines, and it was replaced for free, but still a PITA.  I ended up getting a D155 48" with 24hp B&S  No issues so far, other than the shitty color  :bc:

42" deck because of some tight spots. It's a 22hp Kohler twin. I think @Rigid1 said the motor should be solid.

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pretty sure that's the one my brother has in his that shit the bed 

Every once in a while even the best of the best can have a problem. Hopefully I don't get one of them ,LOL

Just now, ckf said:

Every once in a while even the best of the best can have a problem. Hopefully I don't get one of them ,LOL

Pick a color of anything, they all have their issues. Hopefully you don't either, just telling you I'm pretty sure it's the one he has.  It was either a Kohler or Kawasaki engine. I know they use both. We still aren't speaking so I can't find out for you.

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pick a color of anything, they all have their issues. Hopefully you don't either, just telling you I'm pretty sure it's the one he has.  It was either a Kohler or Kawasaki engine. I know they use both. We still aren't speaking so I can't find out for you.

That sucks. Life is short my friend :bc:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sucks. Life is short my friend :bc:

He seems to think he didn't do anything wrong and can't admit he was at fault.  Thinks I'm going to just let it go and kiss his ass because he has a place up N to hunt and ride sleds, he's sorely mistaken. If I don't ever see/speak to him ever again, IDGAF.  After the things he said about myself and my wife and kid , he can go fuck himself. He's dead to me as far as I'm concerned.

51 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Experience you gained from servicing the marines no doubt. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ckf said:

42" deck because of some tight spots. It's a 22hp Kohler twin. I think @Rigid1 said the motor should be solid.

Definitely a solid motor, and a solid tractor, parts are easy to get. When you have a chance send me a pic of the model and serial#, should be under the seat, and model and spec on engine, silver tag on blower housing..I got to get you some G3 Gator blades, you will be impressed at how much better it cuts..

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Definitely a solid motor, and a solid tractor, parts are easy to get. When you have a chance send me a pic of the model and serial#, should be under the seat, and model and spec on engine, silver tag on blower housing..I got to get you some G3 Gator blades, you will be impressed at how much better it cuts..

I snap a few pics of the tags and post them for you.

Hey, been meaning to ask if you were able to get project off the ground that I sent you the parts for? You mentioned waiting until this spring/summer.

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I really need to send you the model numbers of all my clapped out old shit.:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, ckf said:

I snap a few pics of the tags and post them for you.

Hey, been meaning to ask if you were able to get project off the ground that I sent you the parts for? You mentioned waiting until this spring/summer.

Well, monsoon season seems to have finally ended, which is good, getting on it in the next week or two.. :thumb:..wishing I didn't have to work outside..

Just pm me the pics,..I'll get you a package of goodies out

• Like 1