Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, old indy said:

ive got a couple buddys like that. t shirts with a flannel over it and shorts most of the time throughout winter,, not for ME!   between 70 and 85  im good   bring the humidity and over 80 sucks.

this, but that where I keep my house so I do do shorts indoors yr round.

25 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just woke up from a 12 hour nap. Supposed to start raining? Should I do the Turkey breast snake method or put it in the smoker?

I like to do my chicken and turkey at a little higher temp than the snake method. I put a pile of charcoal on one side and then add about a half a chimney of hot coals next to the pile of charcoal. I adjust the lower air vent to get between 300 and 350 degrees at the grate where the poultry is going to be. Still get that great smokey flavor and crisp skin.

• Like 1

Another nice day with some midday cloud cover. Chicken thighs are on the Kettle for our third BBQ of the weekend. Hopefully everyone had a great weekend :bc:

• Like 1

Morning-

53 / 50 and cloudy.  About a 1/2" of rain yesterday.  Believe it or not but today our Granddaughter turns 7 at 5:22PM tonight.  I remember everything that took place 7 years ago today from panic packing up North to driving 80 to get home ASAP to the doctor telling us we will be grands sometime tonight.  What a day... Love, love the little nugget.    :bc: 

• Like 2

On 5/26/2019 at 8:31 AM, ckf said:

Good morning John. Do you have wild blueberries near the cabin. As a kid I remember picking blueberries at the lake for my great grandmother to make blueberry cupcakes (not muffins) they were so freaking good!

yes we do.  Need to get out there and pick some   :bc: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Got a feed of these tasty little shrooms last night. Should be another stellar few days for them. 

SSkm9pg.jpg

I’ve always wanted to go find some of those little nuggets!  

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s flipping pouring. I think I’m going to start growing cat tales in my yard.

Don’t let those cocksuckers get away from you! You’ll be out there with a blade and up to your cunt like a nip ricing his crop!!!  Fucking things!!!!!!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t let those cocksuckers get away from you! You’ll be out there with a blade and up to your cunt like a nip ricing his crop!!!  Fucking things!!!!!!

Sounds like the voice of experience :lmao:

• Gold Member

God damn jetskis!!!!

Shit for brains niece & nephew take my brothers boat to go fishing. An hour later I get a call, not my brother, me! Boat wont start. Soooooo I track them down on the shore in my truck because I'm convinced they just left it in gear or something stupid. Nope, battery is nearly dead, oil alarm wont even sound when key is turned. Now, my mom's hoist is broken so my brother and I hauled her boat last night leaving only, you guessed it, the mother fucking jet ski. Its a 97 yammi something or other and those vintage machines were designed to get you wet in flat ass calm water.  By the time I get to the boat, I'm soaked. So we hook up and head back home, into the waves so I'm continually getting soaked and then it finally hit me, why the fuck am I driving the jet ski?????  So I stopped and made the nephew finish the trip on the jetski.

God damn jetskis!!!

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

God damn jetskis!!!!

Shit for brains niece & nephew take my brothers boat to go fishing. An hour later I get a call, not my brother, me! Boat wont start. Soooooo I track them down on the shore in my truck because I'm convinced they just left it in gear or something stupid. Nope, battery is nearly dead, oil alarm wont even sound when key is turned. Now, my mom's hoist is broken so my brother and I hauled her boat last night leaving only, you guessed it, the mother fucking jet ski. Its a 97 yammi something or other and those vintage machines were designed to get you wet in flat ass calm water.  By the time I get to the boat, I'm soaked. So we hook up and head back home, into the waves so I'm continually getting soaked and then it finally hit me, why the fuck am I driving the jet ski?????  So I stopped and made the nephew finish the trip on the jetski.

God damn jetskis!!!

Wanna go jetskiing? :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wanna go jetskiing? :lol:

I actually enjoy jetskis, wayyy back when I used to be the water sheriff and I had a jet ski to ride. That shit was fun as hell when you had to "chase" someone down! It sucked after an 8hr shift tho?

• Like 1

Morning guys. Another cloudy start with a temp of 43°. I was watching a piece on the local news this morning about the farmers in northern NY & VT being 3 weeks behind schedule. I guess the corn won't be knee high by the 4th of July this year :(

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Morning guys. Another cloudy start with a temp of 43°. I was watching a piece on the local news this morning about the farmers in northern NY & VT being 3 weeks behind schedule. I guess the corn won't be knee high by the 4th of July this year :(

Havnt seen a field around here even planted yet.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Havnt seen a field around here even planted yet.

Everything is still to wet. I think they delayed the opening of the ATV trails in northern NH because the trails were still to wet. I was expecting to see wall to wall ATV's in Colebrook last Saturday and didn't see one.

Morning-

51 / 41.... cloudy and cool South and raining, windy and cold as shit for almost June North.  :wtf: is going on with this weather?    Wonderful time with the family for Kennys bday din last night.  Mexican it was and dang good too. 

• Like 2