Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How’s that new mower working out?

Love it. Makes mowing much faster. I'm still shocked at how tight it turns for the size of the tractor.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

hazy today i assume for the same reason

the weather girl said it wouldn't take much of a shift for us to have had a blue sky day.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I mowed part of the neighbors and part of my lawn this afternoon. Not much bright sun today due to the Canadian wildfires. How was it in down south @Angry ginger @steve from amherst @Whiskey Tango Foxtrot @Mainecat

I didn't notice much of a "haze" today, it was quite muggy this morning after yesterday's rain?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

hazy today i assume for the same reason

Could it be only by perception?

More than two dozen fires are burning in Alberta and 10,000 people have been forced from their homes.

The smoke has drifted into Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington state and Wyoming.

https://phys.org/news/2019-05-canadian-wildfires-drifts-states.html

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I mowed part of the neighbors and part of my lawn this afternoon. Not much bright sun today due to the Canadian wildfires. How was it in down south @Angry ginger @steve from amherst @Whiskey Tango Foxtrot @Mainecat

Full sun all day Was in a tank top and sweating. Around 80 or so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morning-

62 / 52 and partly cloudy.  Ever have a morning that you felt hungover but you didnt drink the day / night prior?  Yep, thats how I feel this AM.   :Flush:  Got the yards looking perfect yesterday after 9 days of rain and growth.  Holy fuck they were bad.  Birthday party for Kennedy from 1-4 today.   :bc: 

• Like 2

Good morning fellas.  Cloudy and 34° to kick of this Saturday. The outdoor thermometer in the greenhouse says it's 41° in there without the aid of any heat. Hang in there John. You will be back at your happy place soon. When is your next scheduled trip to the cabin?

44 and slightly overcast here. Should be a nice day again.  I noticed the hazy skies last night from the fires.  Hopefully that’s as bad as it gets.  Why can’t we tariff nookland for this shit?

@Trumpy ?

47 and rainy...maybe hit 60 later. I've woke up feeling like that John more than a few times and thought damn....a hangover without the blackout drunk...felt shortchanged. :smack:

• Haha 1

Morning. Almost 9” of rain this month. My grass is as long as Zams posts. If one of you mods good check my spelling,that would be great.:ashamed:

ckf is awesome!

Edited by ckf
fixed spelling
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Morning. Almost 9” of rain this month. My grass is as long as Zams posts. If one of you mods good check my spelling,that would be great.:ashamed:

ckf is awesome!

fixed it for ya. you used a capital C in my name :thumb:

:lol:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good morning fellas.  Cloudy and 34° to kick of this Saturday. The outdoor thermometer in the greenhouse says it's 41° in there without the aid of any heat. Hang in there John. You will be back at your happy place soon. When is your next scheduled trip to the cabin?

God willing Thursday with my wife celebrating our 33rd year of marriage.  

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

47 and rainy...maybe hit 60 later. I've woke up feeling like that John more than a few times and thought damn....a hangover without the blackout drunk...felt shortchanged:smack:

right?  If i'm going to feel like this at least give me a real reason lol

Edited by jammin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1