Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, ckf said:

No more cow patties for you @steve from amherst   Groomers are still rolling in Norton and IP though.

I saw that. Im done anyways. Time to go back to work. Phone is ringing off the hook.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Buddy of mine was just arraigned today.  He's been charged with murdering his mom.  They were both very drunk. Lots to this story, and I won't air it out online. But I think he just finally snapped. His ex wife and the very ugly divorce played a major role in it. The shit she was putting him thru was brutal. Not allowing him to see his kids for years, and a whole bunch of other shit. Can't go into anymore, but -  You can only push a person so far before they snap. Unfortunately he snapped and it was his mom that took all that built up anger.  

Sorry to hear that Jay. Alcohol is a terrible drug for some people. Some are happy drunks, others are mean. I've always refereed to it as 'liquid balls'.  You can laugh at me all you want for smoking weed, but I've done my share of both and feel cannabis is a much safer drug, at least it is for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I saw that. Im done anyways. Time to go back to work. Phone is ringing off the hook.

That good news. My buddy in Tamworth is waiting on the snow to go so he can get some building projects started. I doubt there is much frost in the ground with the snow coming early.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sorry to hear that Jay. Alcohol is a terrible drug for some people. Some are happy drunks, others are mean. I've always refereed to it as 'liquid balls'.  You can laugh at me all you want for smoking weed, but I've done my share of both and feel cannabis is a much safer drug, at least it is for me. 

Alcohol and pills don't mix

Throw in an ex wife who is a complete cunt, that lies to your kids about you and keeps you from seeing them (plus a lot more) and eventually you're gonna lose it. Like I said , way more to it than what I've said, but I won't air it out here because I'll more than like get subpoenaed to be a witness. 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Alcohol and pills don't mix

Throw in an ex wife who is a complete cunt, that lies to your kids about you and keeps you from seeing them (plus a lot more) and eventually you're gonna lose it. Like I said , way more to it than what I've said, but I won't air it out here because I'll more than like get subpoenaed to be a witness. 

Not something to fuck around with.

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Buddy of mine was just arraigned today.  He's been charged with murdering his mom.  They were both very drunk. Lots to this story, and I won't air it out online. But I think he just finally snapped. His ex wife and the very ugly divorce played a major role in it. The shit she was putting him thru was brutal. Not allowing him to see his kids for years, and a whole bunch of other shit. Can't go into anymore, but -  You can only push a person so far before they snap. Unfortunately he snapped and it was his mom that took all that built up anger.  

Goddamn that is awful...damn.😔

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not something to fuck around with.

No, jot at all 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn that is awful...damn.😔

Yea it is.  We're all still stunned. I don't even know what I'd say to him if I could go there and talk to him. 

No, jot at all 

Yea it is.  We're all still stunned. I don't even know what I'd say to him if I could go there and talk to him. 

Just take some time to soak it all in before you try to communicate with him :bc:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just take some time to soak it all in before you try to communicate with him :bc:

Oh I won't be able to for a while no doubt.  But I will be in contact with his lawyer. His best friend has already been in contact with him and she has also given him my name and number. No doubt I will be subpoenaed to testify what I know 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Oh I won't be able to for a while no doubt.  But I will be in contact with his lawyer. His best friend has already been in contact with him and she has also given him my name and number. No doubt I will be subpoenaed to testify what I know 

I guess I don’t understand why he killed his mom and not his ex wife.  :dunno:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Anyone on here know anyone who has ever been charged with or convicted of a homicide? :dunno:

I know a guy who was charged with murder of some form or another, partied with him a few times but definitely wouldn't call him a friend.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They use to get drunk together and fight.  She'd beat him up all the time and he didn't touch her.  He always has taken care of her. Did her shopping, got her food. Went to there store for her, etc.  She was a little out there . Pill popper, drinker. I've seen her pretty trashed before. I don't know what happened that night to make him finally snap. But I do know what his ex has put him thru since their divorce.    

What you said , I wish it was the other way around. 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I know a guy who was charged with murder of some form or another, partied with him a few times but definitely wouldn't call him a friend.

I've known this guy for a while. We were pretty close. He's been to my house on tons of occasions. Partied with him, broke bread with him.  He told me a lot of what's been going on. He's definitely a friend.  

I'm just completely blown away that this is going on.

• Gold Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've known this guy for a while. We were pretty close. He's been to my house on tons of occasions. Partied with him, broke bread with him.  He told me a lot of what's been going on. He's definitely a friend.  

Thats suck, AMG. Nobody can push buttons quite like family. 

It sucks.  There is no innocent party in shit like this.  Sounds like his ex and his mom needed a good “doing”.

That should help him in court.  What’s the charge?  2 or 3? 

Thee train is just leaving town headed for Portland, ME. They don't seem to be running the 4 days a week that they normally run. I guess the fright business has dropped off between Montreal & Portland :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Thats suck, AMG. Nobody can push buttons quite like family. 

Yea for sure.  I'm not on speaking terms with my brother now because if an incident that happened back in January at his place.  He said some pretty shitty things to me and I may never speak to him ever again

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It sucks.  There is no innocent party in shit like this.  Sounds like his ex and his mom needed a good “doing”.

That should help him in court.  What’s the charge?  2 or 3? 

Not his mom. I just think he snapped in a drunken rage and it didn't end well. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Buddy of mine just posted that on his FB page 😂

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea for sure.  I'm not on speaking terms with my brother now because if an incident that happened back in January at his place.  He said some pretty shitty things to me and I may never speak to him ever again

Not his mom. I just think he snapped in a drunken rage and it didn't end well. 

Buddy of mine just posted that on his FB page 😂

Same with me and my oldest brother. I often wish it were different and that we could get along but put us in a room for a few hours and someone is guarenteed to get called a fuckng cocksucking asshole.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Depending on how much you've had and what kind of drunk you are  ,probably was unaware of his actions . I know it's no excuse but why else would he take out his mom and not the ex ?

22 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Same with me and my oldest brother. I often wish it were different and that we could get along but put us in a room for a few hours and someone is guarenteed to get called a fuckng cocksucking asshole.

:lmao:  If you put us in a room right now, it would end up with police and EMS showing up. 

21 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Depending on how much you've had and what kind of drunk you are  ,probably was unaware of his actions . I know it's no excuse but why else would he take out his mom and not the ex ?

God only know was what happened to let it lead up to that.  I was hoping and praying she OD'd , but unfortunately that wasn't what happened.

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lmao:  If you put us in a room right now, it would end up with police and EMS showing up. 

God only know was what happened to let it lead up to that.  I was hoping and praying she OD'd , but unfortunately that wasn't what happened.

Not good 

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Not good 

No it's not.  And that's why we can't be around each other anymore.  I've already told my wife, he ever lays a finger on my son again, he's getting a .45 hollow point right in his fucking head.  He's lucky I didn't do it that night 

• Sad 1