Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:bc:

Neal

WTF is up with our language? We have many different spellings for so many words that sound the same. I think it was just done that way to fuck with people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

WTF is up with our language? We have many different spellings for so many words that sound the same. I think it was just done that way to fuck with people. 

I had a wonderful French Teacher in  HS....Madame Wendt...and she said that English is a hard language to learn as a second because of the many  spellings and various conjugation of verbs..it really makes no sense. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm with you, humans have a good ability to discern meaning without exacting grammar. 

:bc:

Neal

That's because most people will only read a few letters of each word.Thats all that's needed in most cases.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's MC's crutch.:lol:

I think he's just fucking with you guys TBH

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That's because most people will only read a few letters of each word.Thats all that's needed in most cases.

Agreed. A lot of times we see what we want to see.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yep.  Bitch, Biotch, Fucker, Fawker.... lol

• Haha 2

Good Friday morning to ya. Currently clear and 13°f. I'm not a fan, but maybe some of the guys from the Midwest will enjoy National Deep Dish Pizza Day.

• Like 1

Morning-

37 / 32 and overcast.  Just a few drops of rain overnight.  Bucks win and clinch home court advantage.  Cub are in town for a 3 game series VS the Brewers. Busy sports weekend in MKE.  :bc:     And hell YEAH on the Pizza Johnny!!!!!!!!  

Image result for chicago deep dish pizza

• Like 1

Deep dish isn't pizza

Out in Ohio today with the daughter. Shitty weather out of course so she will prob decide she doesn't like this college. School reminds me a lot of unh where my son goes but it's 4k a year less 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Deep dish isn't pizza

Out in Ohio today with the daughter. Shitty weather out of course so she will prob decide she doesn't like this college. School reminds me a lot of unh where my son goes but it's 4k a year less 

It's 4k less a year to go out of state?

This is a pizza.

PizzaBarnPepperoni.jpg

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's 4k less a year to go out of state?

This is a pizza.

PizzaBarnPepperoni.jpg

Sweet fuck that looks good!!!!

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

37 / 32 and overcast.  Just a few drops of rain overnight.  Bucks win and clinch home court advantage.  Cub are in town for a 3 game series VS the Brewers. Busy sports weekend in MKE.  :bc:     And hell YEAH on the Pizza Johnny!!!!!!!!  

Image result for chicago deep dish pizza

I've had good deep and bad.  Too much sauce is gross.  If it's good...I'll take deep dish all day long though.  Just hard to find.  Ironically, some of the worst I've had has been in Chicago from "recommendations".  That city is chalk full of retard!  :lmao: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BTW...35 and rain here.  I still can't believe winter is over.  I can't bring myself to fully put my sled away yet.  I'm in denial.  WINTER WAS TOO SHORT!!!

Still got 22" on my snow stake.

netcam-0.jpg