Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Both of you can.......   :fuckoff:

Ah, signs of spring are starting to show up even though the are still feet of snow on the ground. Yesterday I saw 2 Nook Geese in a field :thumb:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Both of you can.......   :fuckoff:

Ah, signs of spring are starting to show up even though the are still feet of snow on the ground. Yesterday I saw 2 Nook Geese in a field :thumb:

You saved 3 syllables by using Nook instead of Canadian. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Honestly I don't know. She wants to work in fashion merch so I assume a mix of fashion classes and marketing classes and we have a friend with a lot of industry contacts for her to work from. Place has a huge building that houses all the fashion program and they are giving her some money.  I'm going to try to work them for a bit more. 

Any of you east coasters got any connections at ESPN? Anything behind the scenes with stats or computers...my son’s dream job. He’s been rattling off player stats from memory since he was like 7. The kid is a walking sports encyclopedia, like almost autistic level. :lol: 

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

:gm1:     Currently 31 and cloudy to start this National Beer Day. Who wants to get the day started by downing a cold one?

If it was early August of 2018 i'd have 2 or 3 in me already  lol

Morning-

48/48 and cloudy.  Could see some rain later today. Kids and Grand came over yesterday.  Great to spend time together even though YD wasnt feeling good.  Wife is about to fawking kill someone with her neck problem.  Steroids do nothing.  Massages, 1 day "relief".....  We see the doc on Wednesday.  :Flush:    Beer day eh?   Almost 8 months without for me   :bc:  

• Like 3

19 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Fat lady must still be in Florida

snow.png

&uck that noise !!! :lol: 

19 hours ago, ckf said:

They can have it.

X1 billion. I was thinking this am , " That's a fun place to play but I sure as shit wouldn't want to live there":lol:  :bc:

7 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

48/48 and cloudy.  Could see some rain later today. Kids and Grand came over yesterday.  Great to spend time together even though YD wasnt feeling good.  Wife is about to fawking kill someone with her neck problem.  Steroids do nothing.  Massages, 1 day "relief".....  We see the doc on Wednesday.  :Flush:    Beer day eh?   Almost 8 months without for me   :bc:  

Keep up the good work , John . And hope the wife get's to the bottom of the issue soon. :bc:   Oh , and BTW .......  :finger2:

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Not my pic, just a goal.

A6668622-E0DD-4AF7-8DAF-96565CF9BAA2.jpeg

Sweet Jesus , look at that !!!  :lol:  

115506.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Morning-

55 / 48 and clear.  Sold an entertainment center and a washer yesterday.  The entertainment sale center was a fucking shitshow lol...  Mexican family, 5 of them only 1 speaks some english.  Look everything over and talk to each other in spanish...  I say to the one younger girl WTF are the saying?  "They like" she says.  I say great lets take it apart and load.   She says "mom want a discount"  I said its already discounted, no more discount.  She tells her mom and mom pulls out her check book.... I say cash.... she says check.... I say fine but make it out for 1000$ and come back in 2 days when it clears.  The 1000$ was 400 over our deal.  She says no,  I say sorry then no deal.  Magically she pulls the cash out of her purse and we load everything up.  Fuckers didnt have any straps or blankets to put down either.  Yeah, I gave them 2 straps and 2 blankets.  The washer sale was a 30 YO white dude and it took 30 seconds to get the $$$ and load lol. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Keep up the good work , John . And hope the wife get's to the bottom of the issue soon. :bc:   Oh , and BTW .......  :finger2:

Thanks buddy.   :bc:   And that was rude.... just rude, rude rude.   :(