Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Fuck off faggot!  Keep ur faggy ass in Indiana you fucking fuck dick sucking fuck!.

Moon Man is excellent as well.

:goodpost:

Yes it is! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning boys-

31 / 38 and clear.  2 hot coffee's and 3 smokes down.  Time to grab a water and get at it.   Good day   :bc: 

Need to kick that habit 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

18 and clear here today. Yesterday was the last ride. Time to get into work mode now.

Did you start at Marty's?

12 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Woke up to hail hitting the roof this morning.....tried making the dogs go out in it cause im a sadistic bastard but they werent having none of that.

:lol:

We have to push Izzy out the door on those 10-20 below mornings.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sides of roads were muddy but the rest of the ride was one of the best of the season. One last time from Marty's was just as good. I love cow country.

I love the area where I live. I have the open rolling farmland to my west and paper company land to my east. Plus I'm only 12 miles from cheap liquor and tax free shopping. If I had a passport or enhanced license I could be at the strip clubs in Sherbrook in 45 minutes :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I love the area where I live. I have the open rolling farmland to my west and paper company land to my east. Plus I'm only 12 miles from cheap liquor and tax free shopping. If I had a passport or enhanced license I could be at the strip clubs in Sherbrook in 45 minutes :lol: 

Back in the late 80/s I did a job in Bloomfield .ted all winter LIved up there for the winter. Did the Sherbrook thing once a week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Stopped on 105A , Jim wanted to burn. I said not yet and 3 minutes later 2 Newport cops pulled up on sleds.

My neighbors met 2 state police and 2 game wardens on their ride on Monday. They didn't get pulled over as they already had their safety stickers. As far as the weed goes it is legal in VT, but I don't think public consumption is legal. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Tried posting pic of the fence slinger wants but wont load.

Email it to me and I'll see what I can do  my1stname@nekwx.com

Just now, ckf said:

My neighbors met 2 state police and 2 game wardens on their ride on Monday. They didn't get pulled over as they already had their safety stickers. As far as the weed goes it is legal in VT, but I don't think public consumption is legal. 

Email it to me and I'll see what I can do  my1stname@nekwx.com

sent

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

sent

I think it was over the size limit for uploads. I'll go up the limit in a minute. I haven't kept up with the increased MP of the new phones.

Here it is a little smaller. Copy the url below and paste it in your reply to Slinger it should embed the pic in your post :thumb:

http://www.freedomsledder.com/uploads/monthly_2019_03/1.JPG.af31dbcdd375cf1c6ce0f2a48b8620d3.JPG

1.JPG

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just backread sorry to hear guys.  Getting old sucks.  Dealing with dad myself who is palliative.

Thanks bud. I guess this shit is just part of life. Too bad it seems to come on fast

Morning-

52 / 40 and clear.  24-30" of ice yet on our lake..... Looks like early May ice-out is a real possibility but isnt all that abnormal.  

A club North of the cottage yesterday.  "The last of the barrels were pulled off Eagle lake today. Thanks to Twelve Pines for removing them from Catfish lake. The ice depth is around 30” yet".

Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor and nature

27 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just got my preflight foreplay by my friendly TSA agent. :flush:

suprised uncle snotty hasn't tried to get a job there so he can grab more cocks without the risk of going to jail that he has doing it in the back of Sandys

• Haha 4

On 3/27/2019 at 6:29 AM, jammin said:

Fuck off faggot!  Keep ur faggy ass in Indiana you fucking fuck dick sucking fuck!.

Related image

At 45$ a case i'm glad I quit drinking :lol: 

Related image

Image result for cases of spotted cow beer

Image result for moon man beer

Moon Man is excellent as well.

I buy it up near Beacher for 25 a case phaggit. Not sure why the cow is so fucking expensive in southern Wi? 

• Like 1

Morning. Cloudy and 38° on this Friday morning.  The fat lady is finally starting to warm up here in northern New England. There's still 3-4 feet of snow out there, but at least we had an overnight low above freezing to help continue the thaw.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Morning. Cloudy and 38° on this Friday morning.  The fat lady is finally starting to warm up here in northern New England. There's still 3-4 feet of snow out there, but at least we had an overnight low above freezing to help continue the thaw.

Same here 39 when I woke up and the first above freezing night that didn't include rain.

• Like 1