Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

you part of VT hardcore snowmobilers?

I think I follow that page. I don't do a lot on FB. Just read mostly.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good god!  Are you sledding again?  How's your back?

No, pic is from FB. Back is slowly getting better :thumb:

So daughter was impressed with this school. Not sure if it is enough to move to first place but the school in FL is a 6k a year difference out of her pocket so thinking watching my son struggle to make his 5k it might sway her. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So daughter was impressed with this school. Not sure if it is enough to move to first place but the school in FL is a 6k a year difference out of her pocket so thinking watching my son struggle to make his 5k it might sway her. 

What school?

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Kent State University

No kidding....David Lettermans alma mater. 

If you don't mind me asking what made her consider Kent State? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding....David Lettermans alma mater. 

If you don't mind me asking what made her consider Kent State? 

one of the top 5 fashion programs in the country combined with it being priced right. The NY schools which are the top would cost 70k.  She will also spend a semester in Florence or Paris as part of the degree  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

one of the top 5 fashion programs in the country combined with it being priced right. The NY schools which are the top would cost 70k.  She will also spend a semester in Florence or Paris as part of the degree  

One of my cousins went to RI school of design for some sort of clothing / fashion degree. Works in Philadelphia in the clothing industry.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

What all is involved in a fashion degree?

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

What all is involved in a fashion degree?

Honestly I don't know. She wants to work in fashion merch so I assume a mix of fashion classes and marketing classes and we have a friend with a lot of industry contacts for her to work from. Place has a huge building that houses all the fashion program and they are giving her some money.  I'm going to try to work them for a bit more. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Honestly I don't know. She wants to work in fashion merch so I assume a mix of fashion classes and marketing classes and we have a friend with a lot of industry contacts for her to work from. Place has a huge building that houses all the fashion program and they are giving her some money.  I'm going to try to work them for a bit more. 

Whatever floats her boat as they say.  :bc:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I didn't know that....good for her! 

Just looked it up. Shit ton of classes in fashion plus statistics, microeconomics and marketing. TBH I have higher hopes of her success than my son's at this point. I think she will figure out her shit after spending a few weekends on the road with her she's actually got the ability to be self sufficient. 

Screenshot_20190405-202658.png

Morning-

48 / 40 and partly cloudy.  More de-cluttering complete.  Brewers held on and beat the cubs 13-10.  Group therapy at 9.    :bc:    

Fuck what @ckf 's title says, he a bitch.   It's National Sorry Charlie Day.    Charlie never let rejection stop him.  Do not let it stop you!

• Haha 1