Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Its necessary and spurs new growth dummy    :bigfinger:

are you also a tree murderer.  we must leave all trees alone,  how else do we have tremendous forest fires to cook those tasty animals and burn down rich peoples homes in Cali

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

are you also a tree murderer.  we must leave all trees alone,  how else do we have tremendous forest fires to cook those tasty animals and burn down rich peoples homes in Cali

No-  I have 1/2 cord delivered to the cabin usually in May.   And lol on the rest    :bc: 

Morning-  44 / 29 and cloudy.

Sunday our friends daughters were driving home from Madison around 11AM after visiting their sister at UWM.  A SUV headed West towards Madison lost control, crossed the median and crashed into them. Megan, 17 died on the scene and her twin sister is in a Madison hospital in critical condition.  Megans brother was driving and his girlfriend was in the front seat.  Cant even imagine what Rick and Lynn (parents) are going through. :(   :(    

• Sad 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jammin said:

Sunday our friends daughters were driving home from Madison around 11AM after visiting their sister at UWM.  A SUV headed West towards Madison lost control, crossed the median and crashed into them. Megan, 17 died on the scene and her twin sister is in a Madison hospital in critical condition.  Megans brother was driving and his girlfriend was in the front seat.  Cant even imagine what Rick and Lynn (parents) are going through. :(   :(    

Good lord that is awful...so sad.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your friends daughters @jammin  :sad:

Sunny and 12°F to kick off this fine Tuesday morning. Temps are headed to the mid 40's this afternoon. Time to grab the lounge chair and some tanning lotion :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Sorry to hear that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Sorry to hear about your friends daughters @jammin  :sad:

Sunny and 12°F to kick off this fine Tuesday morning. Temps are headed to the mid 40's this afternoon. Time to grab the lounge chair and some tanning lotion :lol:

fucking 19 here. suppose Ill bring in more wood seeing the lawn froze up again

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

fucking 19 here. suppose Ill bring in more wood seeing the lawn froze up again

Clubs are still grooming around here even though there aren't many sledders in town. The Essex House only had 2 sleds and 4 cars in their parking lot when I drove through town at 6:15 last night. Also, KT Rays, the old Ponds Edge closed their doors. The Essex House is just killing it.

11 hours ago, jammin said:

Wow. That's terrible.  Sorry to hear about that.  Very sad 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Anyone on here know anyone who has ever been charged with or convicted of a homicide? :dunno:

I know a few. An acquaintance of mine shot and killed another kid when we were in our late teens. Timmy and his crew were at a party at my house earlier on the night of the murder. They were probably there looking for Gary's brother. Timmy is out of jail now but Gary's younger brother, Travis is still dead. It was all over a girl...SMH

One of my dads best friends since childhood shot and killed his brother in a drunken argument.

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I know a few. An acquaintance of mine shot and killed another kid when we were in our late teens. Timmy and his crew were at a party at my house earlier on the night of the murder. They were probably there looking for Gary's brother. Timmy is out of jail now but Gary's younger brother, Travis is still dead. It was all over a girl...SMH

One of my dads best friends since childhood shot and killed his brother in a drunken argument.

Buddy of mine was just arraigned today.  He's been charged with murdering his mom (2nd degree).  They were both very drunk. Lots to this story, and I won't air it out online. But I think he just finally snapped. His ex wife and the very ugly divorce played a major role in it. The shit she was putting him thru was brutal. Not allowing him to see his kids for years, and a whole bunch of other shit. Can't go into anymore, but -  You can only push a person so far before they snap. Unfortunately he snapped and it was his mom that took all that built up anger.  

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS