Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amen!:thumbsup:

This may get me flamed but I like Miracle Whip as well. 

Only on certain things. Deviled eggs is one. My MIL makes the best deviled eggs and she uses miracle whip.

BTW, there are a few store brands that are Helmans under their label. Shurfine is one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Only on certain things. Deviled eggs is one. My MIL makes the best deviled eggs and she uses miracle whip.

BTW, there are a few store brands that are Helmans under their label. Shurfine is one.

No kidding..I didn’t know that and I love deviled eggs!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Use sweet with heat as well!!!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Miracle Whip is better 

When I was a kid Miracle Whip is all I would eat but as I got older I switched to Hellmans...only recently did I buy a jar of MW..really like them both now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When I was a kid Miracle Whip is all I would eat but as I got older I switched to Hellmans...only recently did I buy a jar of MW..really like them both now.

I don't mind Helmans . But when I tried Miracle Whip when I was a kid ,I was sold on the zip,tang whatever it's called. You could put that shit,  well ,on shit ,and It would be good 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I grew up on Miracle Whip too. I switched to mayo when I met Nicole. She used Cains when we met. I think she asked me to pickup mayo on my way home once and I grabbed Helmans by mistake.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck Wisconsin, fuck their fat cows, and fuck their spotted cow. I can get this lovely swill at the restaurants near me, and the liquor store near me. And one more thing , fuck @jammin.:lol:

13046B06-30BC-43F0-A5C2-595CB8F1BEEA.jpeg

C0DB9862-C678-46C0-B21B-127E8FAE672D.jpeg

There was a place by me that use to sell it. Expensive, but they had it.  New owners, can't get it anymore :flush:

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck Wisconsin, fuck their fat cows, and fuck their spotted cow. I can get this lovely swill at the restaurants near me, and the liquor store near me. And one more thing , fuck @jammin.:lol:

13046B06-30BC-43F0-A5C2-595CB8F1BEEA.jpeg

C0DB9862-C678-46C0-B21B-127E8FAE672D.jpeg

Fuck off faggot!  Keep ur faggy ass in Indiana you fucking fuck dick sucking fuck!.

Related image

At 45$ a case i'm glad I quit drinking :lol: 

Related image

Image result for cases of spotted cow beer

Image result for moon man beer

Moon Man is excellent as well.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Morning. -4°f and clear. Hopefully our last below zero day of the year?

Woke up to hail hitting the roof this morning.....tried making the dogs go out in it cause im a sadistic bastard but they werent having none of that.

:lol:

• Haha 1