Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Went to the drive in with the wife and youngest last night. We kept saying we need to bring the daughter before it closes. The one 10 miles went under a few years ago, the one 25 miles away never opened this year. So we drove 66 miles to go see goonies,and had a great time. The place was in pretty good shape. They sell grilled food, plus the normal stuff. You could bring in food or what ever,alcohol ect. Weather was perfect, 70deg when it started and dropped down to 60deg. It appeared to be sold out? Glade we got there early.

DCFAB9DF-3A3D-4560-BBA9-2B0C0A9DD117.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sucessful weekend,  cleaned out a bunch of shit,  sold the jeep,  finished painting some trim i had replaced.  

Painting is on my list for a slow day this week. I replaced the fron door and a rotted ribbon joist last week. Once its painted I still have to rebuild the small porch.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Painting is on my list for a slow day this week. I replaced the fron door and a rotted ribbon joist last week. Once its painted I still have to rebuild the small porch.

my fall list consist of the following

lay new brick on the front steps

tile master bedroom shower,  replace sink/vanity and paint

paint the master bedroom

racedeck on the garage floor assuming the quotes not crazy,  paint the walls and trim

• Gold Member

For some reason I'm craving a Bruger's bagel sammich .  A cinn raisen bagel with roast beef mayo lett tomatto and a slice of green pepper a bag of chips and an iced tea.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

For some reason I'm craving a Bruger's bagel sammich .  A cinn raisen bagel with roast beef mayo lett tomatto and a slice of green pepper a bag of chips and an iced tea.

i don't think i have ever eaten a sammy on a cinn raisin bagel even though they are my favorite.  Think i am going to stop over to the marina and get myself a burger and fries from the little burger shop there.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Good morning.

60 and dry here.. Ill take it.

3 races left of the season. Probably going to win late model championship.

Fun times ahead

Good luck :thumb:

• Like 1

I guess the high score on the boating test didn't help @Polaris 550  when he was out on Lake Winnispesaukee

5d644505d2aab.image.jpg?resize=750,599

GILFORD — Two people on a boat on Lake Winnispesaukee escaped injury when the craft crashed into a breakwater on Lockes Island, leaving the vessel atop the stone pier.

New Hampshire Marine Patrol officials said they were notified of the accident shortly after 7 a.m. Saturday. When officers arrived at Lockes Island they found a 1976 23-foot Chris Craft powerboat out of the water and stuck on a rock breakwater near the shoreline.

The initial investigation revealed that the accident occurred at about 11:30 p.m. Friday when a man going by the name, Uncle Naught 68 of NH, the boat’s operator, was attempting to return to a residence on the island and the boat struck a moored boat, then continued up onto the breakwater, Marine Patrol said. There was one passenger on the boat at the time.

There were no reported injuries.

A press release issued by Marine Patrol stated that boaters who know that they have been involved in an accident are required to immediately notify Marine Patrol or the local police department of the crash.

All aspects of this accident remain under investigation. Anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed it is asked to contact Marine Patrol Sgt. Dave Ouellette at 603-227-2111, o

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess the high score on the boating test didn't help @Polaris 550  when he was out on Lake Winnispesaukee

GILFORD — Two people on a boat on Lake Winnispesaukee escaped injury when the craft crashed into a breakwater on Lockes Island, leaving the vessel atop the stone pier.

New Hampshire Marine Patrol officials said they were notified of the accident shortly after 7 a.m. Saturday. When officers arrived at Lockes Island they found a 1976 23-foot Chris Craft powerboat out of the water and stuck on a rock breakwater near the shoreline.

The initial investigation revealed that the accident occurred at about 11:30 p.m. Friday when a man going by the name, Uncle Naught 68 of NH, the boat’s operator, was attempting to return to a residence on the island and the boat struck a moored boat, then continued up onto the breakwater, Marine Patrol said. There was one passenger on the boat at the time.

A press release issued by Marine Patrol stated that boaters who know that they have been involved in an accident are required to immediately notify Marine Patrol or the local police department of the crash.

All aspects of this accident remain under investigation. Anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed it is asked to contact Marine Patrol Sgt. Dave Ouellette at 603-227-2111, o

:lol:  

pour snotty

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

@Polaris 550 , before you even ask,  yes I think it's funny  :lol:

:bc:

LOL :owned:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

UR just hoping for the maglite treatment. 

I bet he's real gentle tho....  :lmao:

Well, here in N MN  it sure appears fall is working it's way in.  It's been in the low 70's and looks like it will get no higher from here on out.  Thank god.  I'm all done with summer right after July 4th.  BRING ON WINTER!!!!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I bet the only injury came from someone being sodomized with a 5 D Cell maglite!! 

• Haha 1