Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

11 hours ago, Shifty said:

Good place. Good peeps. Feel better.  Maybe  you’ll get my buddy grace for a nurse. She’s a riot. Great rack too. 

I think Nicole knows Grace from her Dr visits at the pain clinic. Is she from VT?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ckf said:

I think Nicole knows Grace from her Dr visits at the pain clinic. Is she from VT?  

She’s from woodsville   

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:gm:

Cool and cloudy here this morning....hope you are feeling better this morning ckf. :thumb:

Thaks bud :bc:.  Still waiting to talk to doctor this morning but nurses mentioned me getting the duck out of here today. :yahoo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morning :bc:

Beauty day here in Southern Ontario. Perfect temp, gentle breeze and the sun is out in full force.

Within an hour I hope to be on the road for 4 days spent at the trailer. I need to change a PRV on the hot water tank and do some other errands/jobs but I'm mostly looking forward to the annual horseshoe tourney on Saturday. 

Retirement is sweet!! :bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 8/13/2019 at 8:53 AM, ckf said:

Like jammies my age is catching up with me.  Currently laying in a hospital bed getting steroids through an IV.  My neck showed some pretty bad inflammation on the MRI yesterday. 

Get well soon!!  Gotta have that neck ready to support the weight of a brain bucket!  :bc:

• Haha 1

Morning-

64 / 59.  Clear here and raining North. Wife and her friend are having a nice time in the Northwoods. Hiking, talking, drinking, tanning and relaxing.  Im feeling decent 1/3 of the day and then tired and blah.  Guess its part of the deal for several weeks. 

• Like 2

Good Friday morning everyone. Currently cloudy and 58° with a few off and on show

Damn...it feels good to be home.  I will say that my 1st stay at a hospital wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The staff at Littleton Regional Hospital were extremely nice and accommodating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Sorry Johnny about missing what happened.  Hope you are doing OK???

I'm working on it John. Like you, it's going to require a bit of recovery time.  I've got this if you do my friend :bc: 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ckf said:

Good Friday morning everyone. Currently cloudy and 58° with a few off and on show

Damn...it feels good to be home.  I will say that my 1st stay at a hospital wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The staff at Littleton Regional Hospital were extremely nice and accommodating.

Hope all is well, John.  :bc:

• Haha 1