Check your account email address ×

You know the science that tracks climate change

Yet Harvey was the first class 4 hurricane to make landfall in 12 years and there were way less hurricanes not more over the last decade so the predictions were massively full of fucking shit just like you :finger3: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yet Harvey was the first class 4 hurricane to make landfall in 12 years and there were way less hurricanes not more over the last decade so the predictions were massively full of fucking shit just like you :finger3: 

:kneebash:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Largest hurricane on record Dumbass. Which followed record flooding in Texas Dumbass 

97% of climate articles all point to man made climate change being real. 

If skidoo puts out a new snocross sled that wins 97% of sanctioned races, even a committed Arctic cat rider would have to admit they are on to something. 

I'm not saying climate change is not real because I think it is, but anyone who correlates WEATHER events to make a CLIMATE arguments has no business discussing this.

I want you to discuss for the class, Rev, what is weather? What is climate? Then I want you to tell the class how you can use Climate to make a weather prediction? Let me tell you how, you can't. 

Coming from someone who believes global warming is a real thing, educate yourself on what climate change is.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Largest hurricane on record Dumbass. Which followed record flooding in Texas Dumbass 

97% of climate articles all point to man made climate change being real. 

If skidoo puts out a new snocross sled that wins 97% of sanctioned races, even a committed Arctic cat rider would have to admit they are on to something. 

So no response to the facts how predictable just talkingpoints  :lmao: fucking imbecile 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Is the same kind of science that accurately told us what Harvey would do to Texas and predicted that Irma would be a monster. 

Weather prediction is now climate prediction. :lol:  

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'm not saying climate change is not real because I think it is, but anyone who correlates WEATHER events to make a CLIMATE arguments has no business discussing this.

I want you to discuss for the class, Rev, what is weather? What is climate? Then I want you to tell the class how you can use Climate to make a weather prediction? Let me tell you how, you can't. 

Coming from someone who believes global warming is a real thing, educate yourself on what climate change is.

And those who want to claim we are responsible for any climate change, ignoring the facts that dramatic climate change was occurring for millions of years without us is a fool The Great Lakes area and south of there at one time was under 1.5 miles or more of ice. Antarctica was at one time tropical. Those dramatic changes came about without man being blamed.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Climate change causes more heat to be absorbed in the oceans

More heat in the oceans causes extreme weather events like strongest ever recorded Atlantic hurricanes 

Lots of moving pieces and variables but that's it in a nutshell in this case

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Donald Dumbski and friends propagating more lies :lmao: JT is your leader :lol: 

The 97% Consensus Results

Based on our abstract ratings, we found that just over 4,000 papers expressed a position on the cause of global warming, 97.1% of which endorsed human-caused global warming. In the self-ratings, nearly 1,400 papers were rated as taking a position, 97.2% of which endorsed human-caused global warming.

We found that about two-thirds of papers didn’t express a position on the subject in the abstract, which confirms that we were conservative in our initial abstract ratings. This result isn’t surprising for two reasons: 1) most journals have strict word limits for their abstracts, and 2) frankly, every scientist doing climate research knows humans are causing global warming. There’s no longer a need to state something so obvious. For example, would you expect every geological paper to note in its abstract that the Earth is a spherical body that orbits the sun?

https://thinkprogress.org/study-finds-97-consensus-on-human-caused-global-warming-in-the-peer-reviewed-literature-11e29326a528/

IMG_3444.PNG

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tell that to every dumb as shit Republican that has said "what happened to global warming?" In the middle of a snow storm.  The point is that scientists are predicting these weather patterns. They were not as accurate 20 years ago. The same type of modelling is predicting climate change and determining the cause.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

More heat in the oceans causes extreme weather events like strongest ever recorded Atlantic hurricanes 

yup. 

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Donald Dumbski and friends propagating more lies :lmao: JT is your leader :lol: 

The 97% Consensus Results

Based on our abstract ratings, we found that just over 4,000 papers expressed a position on the cause of global warming, 97.1% of which endorsed human-caused global warming. In the self-ratings, nearly 1,400 papers were rated as taking a position, 97.2% of which endorsed human-caused global warming.

We found that about two-thirds of papers didn’t express a position on the subject in the abstract, which confirms that we were conservative in our initial abstract ratings. This result isn’t surprising for two reasons: 1) most journals have strict word limits for their abstracts, and 2) frankly, every scientist doing climate research knows humans are causing global warming. There’s no longer a need to state something so obvious. For example, would you expect every geological paper to note in its abstract that the Earth is a spherical body that orbits the sun?

https://thinkprogress.org/study-finds-97-consensus-on-human-caused-global-warming-in-the-peer-reviewed-literature-11e29326a528/

IMG_3444.PNG

And Yup. 

Thanks for posting. 

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yet hurricanes are way the fuck down over the last decade like 60% :lmao: