Check your account email address ×

You know the science that tracks climate change

8 hours ago, Killer said:

300,000 years ago, from possibly a few big factors, one being valcanic activity, not your tail pipe, et al today.

That is the last time co2 has been 400ppm. 200 during ice ages and 280 on average. Numerous peer reviewed studies supporting this and all the other research. Real scientists, 1000s of them.

There is mountains of evidence to suggest historical climate in certain parts of the human world was not represented as a global norm.  It would have been colder in a different part of the world there were almost no humans and no human history of the climate at the time.

Peer reviewed, lol.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If you can't accept climate change/global warming is real and man is a significant factor, you are a moron.

Neal

Welcome to a forum full of morons :bc:   

Team Buttplugger getting a little boring?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  I'm going to go get some coffee and fire up the laptops 

SeRena and Neal are lining up.....and I'm gonna mouth fuck both of them. :lol:

Your welcome to try, but with a cock so small it can't even get past lips, mouth fucking may just not be your thing...

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

* "Hurricanes that hit the US"

Let's not cherry pick data at all! :lol: 

Neal

12 years without a cat iv storm.....when all the models said we'd have 50 named storms per year with bazillions in damage and flooded underwater coastlines. Sell your religion elsewhere Neal....nobody is buying here lolz

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

12 years without a cat iv storm.....when all the models said we'd have 50 named storms per year with bazillions in damage and flooded underwater coastlines. Sell your religion elsewhere Neal....nobody is buying here lolz

That's because the forum is full of science deniers and stupid fucks. :lol: 

IMG_0310.JPG

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's not all you need to be brought up to speed on...

Neal

Well, let's start there though.  I feel as though it may be just one of many things you felt was worth arguing while being woefully inept on intelligence and wit.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, let's start there though.  I feel as though it may be just one of many things you felt was worth arguing while being woefully inept on intelligence and wit.

I think the whole discussion was a pointless debate as far as real world practicality actually.  

It's a good physics thought experiment though.

Neal

Let me provide some examples 

1. Settled science

Astronomer says moon will cross in front of sun at 2:01pm. Moon indeed crosses in front of sun precisely when predicted. Science settled.

2. Not settled science

Climate "scientist" says we will have increasing numbers of hurricanes with ever intensifying strength....and then we have 12 years of the lowest hurricane activity in the history of weather tracking. Not settled science.

Get it meatheads?????

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think the whole discussion was a pointless debate as far as real world practicality actually.  

It's a good physics thought experiment though.

Neal

Sounds like this is an sideways admission of having an incorrect argument to me.