Check your account email address ×

Is it too early to start talking about sleds?

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Oh shut up! :lol: I know that...But the doos is god awful...poo clutches are the standard....even in atving.

Doo clutching is pretty damn reliable. Some guys spent the money on those fancy team tieds only to do a shit ton of testing and zero gains. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Doo clutching is pretty damn reliable. Some guys spent the money on those fancy team tieds only to do a shit ton of testing and zero gains. 

Reliable and getting power to the ground are 2 different animals. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its not just that Polaris clutching is pretty good they also have a chassis that i relatively tension and friction free.   Tow one sometime. :lol:  

I think poo has the best spring order program. Pick your track, color, and other options. The other mannies should learn from this. 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Depends on the average trail speed.  In VT, where the trails are tighter, a 600 is the quickest way through the woods, fact.  I know you think you can muscle a 250 hp turbo just as fast in those kinds of trails but you can't.  It will wear you down eventually, when the 600 pilot is just getting warmed up.  You can think that all you want.  We know better. :lol: 

This.

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Yes....That's why I bought insurance 

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Its not just that Polaris clutching is pretty good they also have a chassis that i relatively tension and friction free.   Tow one sometime. :lol:  

:lol:

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Anyone know of a good source for shocks front and rear? I bought the GF a 2009 500SS Sport model XP 120" last fall and thinking about upgrading the shocks to a decent rebuild-able. I got a quote from Ian at Monster but looking for more options.

I got a set of 4 kyb clickers for my wifes gade at hay days for like 200 then had them all rebuilt 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Reliable and getting power to the ground are 2 different animals. :bc:

Which is why my 143hp joke can smoke a lot of other 800's to 70 or 80mph.  Helps too that the pro ride hooks better than my last gf 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I think poo has the best spring order program. Pick your track, color, and other options. The other mannies should learn from this. 

Seems too fucking easy.

15 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Which is why my 143hp joke can smoke a lot of other 800's to 70 or 80mph.  Helps too that the pro ride hooks better than my last gf 

Ed and I raced and we both beat my xrs on his rush. :lol:

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

His 11...in all fairness...my belt was pretty much fucked.

Lol. My 11 is pretty incredible for what it is. Beat buddies f8 all the time ,other buds xrs ,but that's 50/50 ,smoked buds z1 turbo .....to 40 mph lol  ,then it was game over ... 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I got a set of 4 kyb clickers for my wifes gade at hay days for like 200 then had them all rebuilt 

See now thats fine too, sweet deal actually, just spend the extra $$$ on the fresh rebuild

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Lol. My 11 is pretty incredible for what it is. Beat buddies f8 all the time ,other buds xrs ,but that's 50/50 ,smoked buds z1 turbo .....to 40 mph lol  ,then it was game over ... 

Did he ever tell ya what happened to his buddy Johnny? The first time we went riding?

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Did he ever tell what happened to his buddy Johnny? The first time we went riding?

No.....should I be asking? :lol:

Did ed every tell you what happened when we went riding in inwood?  Let just say a tow truck was involved. ..for me :lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

No.....should I be asking? :lol:

Did ed every tell you what happened when we went riding in inwood?  Let just say a tow truck was involved. ..for me :lol:

No he didnt...lol

Ask Ed about Johnnies incident...the 1st time he went riding with me....wasnt pretty....or funny. :(