Check your account email address ×

New 2018 Doo RS

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And he hangs out on the grilling post but hasn't seen his grill since he put his water bed in storage back in 82.

:lol:

Waterbeds.  hard to believe that was a "thing". :lmao:

(I had one too....I'm such a gay negro)

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

And he hangs out on the grilling post but hasn't seen his grill since he put his water bed in storage back in 82.

Suck it chachi!

IMG_3284.thumb.JPG.5d4ae5a4c4e2f1396d41c1bf10d1b10a.JPG

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also...is it me or, does every actual sledding thread in here turn into "find Jimmy a new sled" thread.

FUCKING JIMMY SNACKS!!!!!

:lmao:

@Biggie Smails

Get "2laps" to hook you up.  If I don't get one of those, I'll be on a 600RS.  I have no reservations at all about getting a 600.  Zero.  Clutching and gearing if need be...done.

At least I'm keeping the damn thread on track....you are welcome!:hi:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

At least I'm keeping the damn thread on track....you are welcome!:hi:

There is that I guess.  This thing turns into another god damn kayaking thread and crockpotfuckstick is gonna end up in SeRenas body bag.....next to me!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doorider said:

Doos  front ends are weak, but by design.  This took a very hard hit, but it was still able to be driven back and no chassis damage at all.  That's the idea, sure replacing S  are no fun, but it won't just snap an A arm off and leave you stranded.  

20170621_202922.jpg

when has a a arm left any one stranded . yeah I will take a 1 hr a arm job any day over a module. hell I would rather swap a arms on 5 poo and 10 cats on the trail that do a s module.

the design is a flaw built in to total sleds before they spit chunks of crank out the case .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only time you know the diff is when the trail comes to the lake or long grade.

Well I think  we all know my relationship with lakes so no worries there. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Tempting, but too much for my taste.  

I missed out on one with lower miles for half the price a couple years ago, plus the guy in Ohio has 2000, a 1999, and a 2000 sans motor for $1500 on FB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Tempting, but too much for my taste.  

I missed out on one with lower miles for half the price a couple years ago, plus the guy in Ohio has 2000, a 1999, and a 2000 sans motor for $1500 on FB.

Yeah 3000 is pricy and that 3 sleds for 1500 is a good deal.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Anything from that sled put on another will make the owner and instantly more advanced rider!  Or, it will keep trying to take him to a Culver's so it can dump him on his face at 30mph.  Either/Or.. :lmao:

Hey Ez, what size boot does Rigid wear?  Look down at your crotch. :lol: It may be time to assemble the madcatters up in this mutha!!!!

:groin:

Keep it up.  Apparently, being "taken to the woodpile" is a thing here.  And I've got 6 or 7 more just like it! :lol:

yeah, the madcatters...:lol:

silly-cat10.jpg

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

when has a a arm left any one stranded . yeah I will take a 1 hr a arm job any day over a module. hell I would rather swap a arms on 5 poo and 10 cats on the trail that do a s module.

the design is a flaw built in to total sleds before they spit chunks of crank out the case .

When they break off

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

yeah, the madcatters...:lol:

silly-cat10.jpg

Can you imagine those brand bashing fights in an arena with no rules?  Now that's a REAL Thunderdome!  I think it may be hard to get Poo guys over here though...you know, they scare easily. :lol:

ohhh....Ricky and Jr.  might just flourish though. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can you imagine those brand bashing fights in an arena with no rules?  Now that's a REAL Thunderdome!  I think it may be hard to get Poo guys over here though...you know, they scare easily. :lol:

The good old days!! I remember @Ez ryder calling me a bloodied tampon..lmfao :lol:..

Tom and  2laps used to give me some good ones too,..damn that shit was a hoot

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm still here :guzzle:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The good old days!! I remember @Ez ryder calling me a bloodied tampon..lmfao :lol:..

Tom and  2laps used to give me some good ones too,..damn that shit was a hoot

That's how that shit should be...and at the end of it all, we'd all jump on our sleds and ride together.  Well, after the fights of course. :lmao:

EZ and I used to get pretty sideways years ago also when I had a doo.  Stupid fucking Deep pow faggots! :lol:

That's how I learned to decipher his posts.  When he gets really worked up, he starts using symbols.

@Ez ryder

• Like 2

For a great all around ride, I really like the new SB Assault 144 in the new chassis. They fixed the horrid rear skid, the new motor and chassis are awesome.  Best lights and gauge in the business, and they will still go an honest 100 mph when need be.  Second choice would be a Freeride 137 with the 1.75 track, I loved that sled and miss it alot.  Also chugs pretty good in deep snow and will go an honest 100 mph.  I love the SKS too, but she's not a great sled once the trails speeds open up, 87 mph max...not enough for the big country.  The XF Sno Pro in 141" is a pretty awesome sled too.  JMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For a great all around ride, I really like the new SB Assault 144 in the new chassis. They fixed the horrid rear skid, the new motor and chassis are awesome.  Best lights and gauge in the business, and they will still go an honest 100 mph when need be.  Second choice would be a Freeride 137 with the 1.75 track, I loved that sled and miss it alot.  Also chugs pretty good in deep snow and will go an honest 100 mph.  I love the SKS too, but she's not a great sled once the trails speeds open up, 87 mph max...not enough for the big country.  The XF Sno Pro in 141" is a pretty awesome sled too.  JMO.

You guys are doing more off trail. Jimmy snacks needs the axys switchback 137". If he needs more pow domination he can get a deeper lug. 

• Like 1