Check your account email address ×

New 2018 Doo RS

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Will do....are they any good offtrail or in the fluffy stuff? Not talking out west powder rather the occasional N. Michigan lake effect powder field.

Ffs Jimbo....woolies riding one...need we say more... :lol::bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Still an axys chassis is what im saying.

I know that but the SB has the beaver tail so I was wondering how it did in the pow.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

For me the axys chassis is the best suited for me being tall....the new doo chassis is close but still doesn't feel as good as the polaris.

For sure. I put a taller seat on the doo, but the poo feels right when I sit on it.

:bc: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Will do....are they any good offtrail or in the fluffy stuff? Not talking out west powder rather the occasional N. Michigan lake effect powder field.

Yes, that's all we get out here is Lake effect, and a shit load of it. I spent plenty of time playing in waist deep powder fields this past season. The little 600 did good. Now my buddies assault is better off trail, but he really sacrifices a lot on trail. He said his next sled is going to be an axys switchback. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The next person that tells me that is gonna get a Croc upside the head!  I'm not too old!  My body just sucks! :lol:

Sounds like you should get a two up? There would be more room to help carry all of your excuses.:popcornchair::lmao:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes, that's all we get out here is Lake effect, and a shit load of it. I spent plenty of time playing in waist deep powder fields this past season. The little 600 did good. Now my buddies assault is better off trail, but he really sacrifices a lot on trail. He said his next sled is going to be an axys switchback. 

That is what I was looking for.....I had a 14 Assault and it was a hoot offtrail but yeah trail manners with the uncoupled skid were compromised....might have to look for a couple year old model but damn that Cat XC sled is pretty sweet as well. First things first I need to move the M8. :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Most likely I am swapping out the renegade for one this winter. I really like it. The chassis is superior and the engine is great. IMO its the best sled on snow for trail riding. However I have not ridden the new doo chassis yet. But with the crazy money they are asking for them I just cant justify it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Time to hike your dress up. Or you could just go back over to your safe place:lol:

Meanness.  I've been nothing but kind and civil to everyone here at FS.  I don't deserve this!  

Reporting post.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It's really a great riding sled,toss a leg over one

Lies!  Don't let them suck you in Jimmy!!! :lmao:

56 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sounds like you should get a two up? There would be more room to help carry all of your excuses.:popcornchair::lmao:

Snarky little bastard.  I'm reporting you too!!

:lol:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Dude they all break....ive been on so many rides where only the cats breakdown...the last hcs ride i went on both cats in our group didnt finish the ride. Like isaid...save your bs....they all break... :bc:

Haha, yeah they do. Vince will tell you that AC has never left him walking BUT... it has had him in a few pick up truck rides back to the trailer... :lol: 

In a million years I would never imagine myself on a poo. And the engine stories on them are not confindence inspiring. However it really seems they got their shit together on these new Axys. They really are good.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Haha, yeah they do. Vince will tell you that AC has never left him walking BUT... it has had him in a few pick up truck rides back to the trailer... :lol: 

In a million years I would never imagine myself on a poo. And the engine stories on them are not confindence inspiring. However it really seems they got their shit together on these new Axys. They really are good.  

I hope we dont find you in a trunk of a car covered in table cloths...Ballsacks not gonna be happy with you. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

We've ridden Doo my whole life, the only time we had to tow a sled home was because my stupid ass got bucked off by an off kilter bump and as I came to a stop I looked up and watched my mom's '03 Rev run front bumper first into a tree. Bent the frame and the tunnel and somehow it still wasn't totalled.

25 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We've ridden Doo my whole life, the only time we had to tow a sled home was because my stupid ass got bucked off by an off kilter bump and as I came to a stop I looked up and watched my mom's '03 Rev run front bumper first into a tree. Bent the frame and the tunnel and somehow it still wasn't totalled.

Ive never had a mechanical failure on any of my doos that ruined any rides. And when I hit the tree with mine this past winter I rode it for another 100 miles that day. The worst thing I thing that happened on one of my doos was about 1999ish when i broke a shock bolt in the rear suspension of my 96 583. The loose end of the shock ate the fuck outta my track. But still rode it the rest of the day. However that suspension was a POS, it tried to kill me a couple times. I ended up buying an M-10 for it and then it was smooooth sailing after that. :bc: 

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

Name one incident :news: 

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Time for Zam to start a good work out and get his tits ready for the trails.tenor.gif

Damn!  DAYAM!  Why do I think that is kinda hot?

37 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I hope we dont find you in a trunk of a car covered in table cloths...Ballsacks not gonna be happy with you. :lol:

Caddy's have big trunks.  And he'll be covered with a fur coat. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ive never had a mechanical failure on any of my doos that ruined any rides. And when I hit the tree with mine this past winter I rode it for another 100 miles that day. The worst thing I thing that happened on one of my doos was about 1999ish when i broke a shock bolt in the rear suspension of my 96 583. The loose end of the shock ate the fuck outta my track. But still rode it the rest of the day. However that suspension was a POS, it tried to kill me a couple times. I ended up buying an M-10 for it and then it was smooooth sailing after that. :bc: 

Mine was flawless mechanically.  Stator went out at 5002 miles.  Sold for parts the next week.  Crank run-out was getting close.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I had a center shock bolt let go on the same '03 Rev once, years after the crash... Can't blame it on Doo though, I shoulda known something was wrong when I got done re-installing my re-valved shocks and there was an extra washer left over :lol: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Name one incident :news: 

Park falls where you got a pick up ride back to the trailer and then drove up to Marquette to trade it in. 

Then there was that other time you paid that guy for a ride back to the trailer and we drove back to pick them up. I think we were with Dan and Fat Jeff and that other guy. 

There was that other time you had to get you clutch rebuilt on the turbo in the UP. AND the jack shaft...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Park falls where you got a pick up ride back to the trailer and then drove up to Marquette to trade it in. 

Then there was that other time you paid that guy for a ride back to the trailer and we drove back to pick them up. I think we were with Dan and Fat Jeff and that other guy. 

There was that other time you had to get you clutch rebuilt on the turbo in the UP. AND the jack shaft...

Yes a three year old sled with +10,000 miles on it, and you trade your Doo's in with less than 4,000K on the clock :news: 

And the driven fucked up with aftermarket rollers that were supposed to be bulletproof, my mistake buying into the internet hype :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes a three year old sled with +10,000 miles on it, and you trade your Doo's in with less than 4,000K on the clock :news: 

And the driven fucked up with aftermarket rollers that were supposed to be bulletproof, my mistake buying into the internet hype :lol: 

Yours wasnt the only driven that shit the bed. It was a Cat flaw. My 2012 is still on snow. 7,000+ miles on it. No issues whatsoever... :news: 

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Vince owned. :lmao:

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Anler owned. :lmao:

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think we figured out who the real Baller is around this place........... :news: 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The new RS looks pretty good.  I keep waiting for the ISR to mandate fuel injection.  That was supposed to happen a few years ago.  

Yeah...not sure what the deal is with that.  Not happy about pro-open going away in SnoX though...AT ALL!  Gay.